- Gender and Relationships»
- Advice & Tips for Men in Relationships
How to Get a Woman to Sleep With You
Get the Girl You Want
If most guys had their druthers, they'd skip the like stage and go right to lust. In other words, they'd skip the talking and go right to sex. Oh, if the world were that easy. Fortunately, it's not that hard to understand the steps it takes to get a girl to want you, like you, and if you're lucky, maybe have sex with you.
The picture to the right nicely represents how most boys feel about the process of getting a girl to like them. They feel invisible. They feel like no matter what they do, the girl doesn't notice. They feel like it's basically impossible to attract the girl.
Well, fear no more. This article will explain how to get a girl to like you, but more importantly, it will explain how to behave so that girls will like you all the time and you won't find yourself having to figure out how to behave in order to impress one particular girl. If you read this article and employ its strategies, girls will magically open their eyes and look at you and see somebody that interests them.
- Confidence - Confidence is the most common attribute men who are successful with women share. Confidence can overcome looks and money in many cases. The possibilities for a man with confidence seem limitless to a woman. Of course, the question then becomes: how do you get confidence? How can you be confident if you have little or no experience? Well, how can you be confident in anything? You practice. And in the course of practicing, you're probably going to fail, but ultimately, with each failure, with each near miss, you learn and you grow and you become more confident. Ask lots of women out. Go out on lots of dates. Try things with different women. Don't make the mistake that most men (and women) make, which is to assume whoever you're seeing at the time is "the one" or "exceptional". We're all exceptional and unexceptional in our own way. Being confident means you know that when a woman closes a door, another woman is somewhere waiting to open one. Try to fail. Expect to fail. Just promise you're self two things: you're going to get back up when life knocks you down and you're going to try to learn something from each of your failures. If you learn something from those so-called failures, then they're not really failures, are they?
- Comfort - This is part of being confident. If you want to be successful with women. If you want girls to like you, then you must be comfortable around them. You simply cannot expect that women are going to like you if you're nervous around them. How do you get comfortable around women? You practice. You put yourself out there. You don't care what they think. Relax, be yourself, but be your best you.
- Realism - Don't set yourself up for failure by gunning for the head cheerleader if you're known as the weird kid with the giant zit. You catching what I'm pitching? Look, that crap about ugly guys getting hot women is for the movies. Generally speaking, especially in one's younger years, there's much social stigma attached to being seen with a person who is one's equal in physical attractiveness, so you kind of need to know where you stand on the "hot or not" scale. If you're a 5, you're not likely to score a 10. That being said, some of the other qualities listed here can level out the playing field a lot. And no, I don't know what the heck Salma Hayek was thinking.
- Bodily upkeep - If you don't respect yourself, women will assume that you are not going to respect them either. If you are a sloppy dresser and a sloppy eater and a sloppy bather, you are probably a sloppy thinker and a sloppy lover and have sloppy self-confidence. Personal style is important, but always put your best foot forward with women. It's just like interviewing for a job. Would you go to a job interview dressed like a slob, having not taken a bath in three days, unshaven? No.
- Self-control - If you lack self-control, it will hurt you in all kinds of ways as you try to get a girl to like you. Let me give you a brief example: you're out with a woman for coffee and the conversation is going well. Do you cut things off after an hour or do you let it go on for as long as possible? Men who don't know what they're doing let it go on forever because they lack self-control and confidence. Confident men leave a woman wanting more.
- Money - Yes, money can be hugely attractive. If you have it, there are tons of things you can use it for involving getting women. If you don't have money, don't spend your time wishing you had it, just figure out how to exude the confidence that money gives people and use that to your advantage.
Ways not to convey girl-attracting qualities
I'm a big believer that when we see ourselves in others' definition of failure, we learn what not to do. It's easy to tell somebody what to do, but many people learn by making mistakes. And when you don't learn from your mistakes, it's an even bigger mistakes. I mean, if you're having the same problem with women, shouldn't you change your approach? So below I'll outline some dumb stuff men do to repel women and send them running for the hills. If this is you, try stopping immediately, doing something else, and I'll be you'll have more success.
- You talk too much - Women like good listeners. Rarely will a woman tell her girlfriends that she just met a guy who's a great talker. Not only is that generally not an attractive quality, it's usually one that puts people in socially awkward situations and nobody wants that. Listen more than you talk.
- You dress poorly - If you dress poorly, you convey a lack of self-esteem and send out the signal that you're lazy. These are two extremely undesirable qualities. Even if you don't have a lot of money, you can learn how to dress well. Heck, inviting a woman to go clothes shopping with you can be a big turn-on and beneficial to your overall image. I mean, even if you're not going to score some nookie, you might as well get some fashion advice. Trust me, give it a try.
- You smell badly - Seriously, is bathing regularly that hard, you smelly whacko?
- You sweat profusely - Maybe it's just me, but I find guys with huge sweat spots on them to be gross. Also, if you suffer from nervous flop sweat, you've got to find a way to control it. Sweating is just not going to help you attract women.
- You say stupid stuff - This is important unless you're with a woman who can't tell the difference. That being said, you can see where dating extremely dumb women probably has its merits because you can just say lots of stupid stuff and they won't know it's stupid. However, if you're looking to date women with reasonable intelligence, you have to realize when you're saying idiotic stuff that's not likely to get you anywhere. "All dogs should be euthanized", for instance. Why would you say something like that? This raises an important point: strong opinions should be tempered early on. Provide interesting perspectives on things, but don't get into arguments. Strong opinions sound stupid to people who don't hold them.
- You spit when you talk - I've been spit on so many times I can't count. Men seem to have a talent for it. When a woman wipes her entire face with her napkin for no apparent reason, you've got a problem. Speak slowly and calmly.
- You use farting as an ice-breaker - Bodily emissions are not appropriate conversation topics or action if you want to attract a girl, no matter what your friends say. Same for belching.
- You harm animals - Women are not big hunters, so don't bring that up. Worse than that, you throw cats from cars, run over squirrels, or shoot dogs with bb guns. For one thing, if you do such things, you are quite likely a psychopath. Women generally abhor violence against animals, so don't raise the subject.
- You pick your nose - Try to keep your finger out of your nose if you want a girl to like you.
- You eat with your mouth open - Another disgusting habit women hate.
- Nose hair - We don't want to see your nose forest. Trim unsightly hair.
- Staring at the sweater puppies - We get it, you like breasts, but a low-cut blouse is often a test of your self-control. Men without self-control are unattractive.
- How To Get A Girl To Like You - AskMen
Getting a girl to like you is all about making her laugh.
- 3 Ways to Get a Girl to Like You - wikiHow
How to Get a Girl to Like You. Every woman is different; if they were all the same, you wouldn't be interested in this one in particular, now would you? There are as many different ways to attract a woman as there are women, so let's go...
- How to Tell If a Girl Doesn't Like You: 10 Signs She Isn't Interested
You can tell if a girl doesn't like you if she sets your underwear on fire or if she urinates on your favorite football jersey. If that's not enough to give you a hint, here are a few other ways to know.