- Gender and Relationships»
- Advice & Tips for Men in Relationships»
- Dating Tips for Men
How to Ask a Girl For a Date
The courtship game played by future couples...
This Hubs contain tips that will hopefully boosts your chances of nailing coveted date with the girl of your dreams.
What separate a man from the boys; one of the answer perhaps would be marrying the girl of his dreams after tough grind from years or months of courtships and maintaining affectionate relationship. However to get through the uppermost ladder rung one should withstand the ordeals of asking for a date. For a starter, asking for a date is very fragile for a simple mistake could spill disaster that could ruin chances of winning the heart of his coveted dream girl.
The very first date will go down as one of your most unforgettable moments. This is actually an opportunity to get to know each other exploring each other’s likes and dislikes, interests and even hobbies. So its all worth your effort to be at your best when dating.
To ask a date (for guys) there are certain rituals that should be followed to allow smooth transition of sequences before asking someone for a date. Here are some tips that will help you boosts your chances to nail date with your cherished girl.
1. Find the right girl for you. Aside from physical appeal and personality, you might consider her values, relationship with God and nice attributes (like sense of humor, friendly, talented, and smart).
2. Venue. A dinner in a restaurant is a brilliant idea but make sure you choose the most suited place and time of your date. If you’re going to watch a sports event the location and time have been all set by you smoothly.
3. Get the Facts. Be sure the time, date and place of your date is safely written in a small paper which you can readily place in your wallet for future need or store the information in your mind, if you have a sharp memory. If the girl turned down your offer for a date, it is a good idea to keep on courting her who knows you’ll hit the jackpot sooner or later, but if you see signs that the girl is not interested in you it’s about time to find another girl.
4. How to Give Invitation in a Nice Manner. Asking her for a date is the most thrilling yet trickiest part of the courting process, because most of us are afraid of getting rejected. Approach her and offer a date when she is alone, this is the perfect time to have a conversation and to give invitaion. Some would use phone to ask instead of doing it in person. While during conversation with the girl, try to be polite and clever, listen carefully and laugh at all her jokes even they are corny when necessary.
Avoid making questions about personal habits and schedule, that’s none of your business. Don’t be negative with all of your replies. Don’t ask questions that can be answered with short answers like Yes or No.
Make your invitation as if she’ll like to accept it, hehehe, like with the phrase “Would you mind going to a Chinese Restaurant, I’ve heard that they have great menus to choose from, I think it would be great if you’d like to go with us/me".
While talking to her remember not to get intimidated, don’t talk too fast, don’t mumble as if you don’t know what you’re doing this will surely get her disappointed.
5. The Much-Awaited Girl’s Answer. If she said yes, congratulations you made it, but hide your excitement, avoid being too grateful. This reaction might give her an impression that you have never dated before, nyahahaha.
Make sure you get all the necessary details she needs to know, where to meet her, will you use a car to pick her up, does she need to be formal with her dress, etc.
If she however, declined you, pay attention to her answer and statements. Don’t get very disappointed when she says no, instead of getting lonely, stay calm and put your act together then ponder and analyze on the "No" answer she gave you. Did she said “No and It’s final!” or “I’m afraid I can’t go out with this time, I hope you’ll ask me again next time.”
The “No, its final,” this response mean she has no time and not keen on making time for a date. However, with this reply: “I’m afraid I can’t go out with you this time, I hope you’ll ask me again next time,” response shows bright hope since the gal is interested and want to go out with you in a right time.
Here are things to remember while you’re on a date:
- Be the best man you can be, Make sure that you’re always ahead of the girl, open the door for her everytime, offer and arrange the seat for her, assist her when necessary, know when to say "Excuse me" and "Thank you" at the right place at the right time.
- Be yourself; don’t sound as if you’re boasting while talking. Be calm all the time, its okay to be slightly nervous at start but as your conversation goes further try to feel comfortable and relax.
- Be polite and clever with your conversation.
- Pay attention to what she is saying and reply her with plausible and smart answers.
- Laugh at all her jokes nyahahaha, girls love this much even most of them are corny. Also use your sense of humour if you have some nyahahaha.
- Bring with you some gifts like a stuff toy, a bouquet of flower, chocolates or anything that would give good impression about you and could lift her spirits up.
- Fetch the girl to her home and be very thankful to her. Ask her again for a date in advance.
- Use spontaneity in your actions. Let your behavior reflects you really appreciate being with her.
- Don’t plan too much about your itinerary. Let both of your mood dictate your activity, but always keep on mind your safety.
- Be responsible for all of your actions; always keep on mind the consequences if you’ll commit mistakes in your date, you might end up a goner nyahaha, be careful. Goodluck.
My first hub to the HubChallenge...
- Why Some Foreigners Prefer Marrying Filipinas
the other lass in other countries if not beyond compare. Their smile will indeed lighten up your day as if they put you in clouds with a very light feeling, dismantling your worries for a great while, could...
- Why Love is Important
Love is perhaps one of the most fascinating words in the world and also offers many meanings. Love can be defined with plain and simple words at times and it can be intricate and complicated. Many songs and...
- How to Make Your Girlfriend Love You (Even More)
Men are prone to heartaches, and like women they cast doubts about the sincerity and love poured on them by their girlfriends. If you have a girlfriend dont be too sure that youll keep her for good, that...
- What Men Likes in Women
a bunch of liars. --- ThinkExist.com Opposite attracts, and just poles of magnets they tend to attract each other when they are opposing poles otherwise they repulse with each other. And just like the...
- Romantic and Memorable Dating Ideas
Love is indeed painting the town red, as love is in the air, especially this coming Valentines Day or any day of the year where your romantic juices are overflowing. Pre or post Valentines, for sure, couples...
- Kisses That Will Certainly Give Turnoffs
What a kiss means, for some it symbolizes your love for your partner and how deeply you are attached. A kiss can always be dish out with sudden bursts of emotion from a couple or people that are in love with...
- Easy and Effective Ways to be Romantic
There are no rules on how to be romantic, since it is innate, spontaneous and should be felt between lovers or couples. But there is something definite when it comes to romance, it should emanate from love. ...