How to Make Flower Bouquet Cupcake Toppers
Want to impress your guest at your next party or wedding? Cupcakes are all the rage these days, so why not dress them up with these toppers.
- Styrofoam balls ( if using cupcakes for don't choose any more the 2 in balls)
- Circle hole punch or scissors to cut circles
- Hot Glue Gun
- Mini Clay Flowers (How to make mini clay roses )
- Cut Styrofoam balls in half. Two Toppers from one ball
- Gather dried clay flowers (10 to 15 flowers are need for each topper)
- Plug in a high heat glue gun.
- Trim the back of the clay flowers so the back is flat
- Apply a small amount of hot glue to the back of the flower and attach to the styrofoam ball
- Keep on gluing flowers until the round surface of the ball is covered
- Then use a paper punch circle to punch a piece of card stock and glue it to the bottom of the circle topper. Do not let the syrofoam come in contact with frosting. It is best to use a no bleed color or a white card stock to cover the bottom
Note: Topper should only be applied to cupcakes when they are ready to be served or displayed. Do not refrigerate these toppers.