- Gender and Relationships»
- Happy Marriages
How to Make Wife Feel Happy
How to Make Your Wife Feel Happy? How to Make a Happy Marriage? This is not a tutorial, it's a true story of mine, my marriage, my wife. She's my princess, my everything
I and Angela
We were classmates in college. We study together, eat together, read together. We can't afford not to seeing each other for a single day. You may ask, Is it that serious? Yes, it's just what it is. God makes us love each other, and we are destined to live together until the day we die. I've changed so much because of her. She has changed so much because of me. I couldn't even imagine anyone could do that until I met her.
We got married early this year. I was so excited altho we have been together for 4 years. I believe she's always gonna be my princess, my dear wife. And she is. I am so happy to have her live with me.
My Philosophy of Love
My Philosophy of Love? I had figured out mine years before I met Angela.
- My wife can completely rely on me.
- She will be my only one in my life whatever happens.
- I will do at all cost to make her feel happy.
- I will make her, us feel happy every day, now, not one day in future.
- She's gonna be the reason I live for.
- We'll die together one day that we feel it's time for us to let God witness our love in heaven.
- I'll never make her cry.
- I'll never do anything that is against her will.
- I'll do my best to meet all her wishes.
- ... ...
Do you think I am an idiot? Or do you think it impossible to do this?
If you can't do this, forget about marriage, or at least you don't expect a real marriage.
Does God Choose Marriage for You?
I believe so. Why? My marriage is the chosen one. My Angela just meets my standard and I just meet hers. Coincidence? No. Absolutely Not! We are the chosen ones.
One simple question I wanna ask you:
Did/Will you Get Fully Prepared for the Marriage before you swear to God that you'll love her/ him forever?
Have you met the standard/philosophy I mentioned above?
If you believe you are the prepared one, then your marriage is the chosen one.
Make Your Wife Feel Happy
It's always my first priority every morning I wake up. My current schedule.
- Wake up at 7 am.
- Get a cup of hot water for my princess.
- Get milk and bread ready for my dear.
- Back to sleep for 1 hour.
- Wake up again, read news and emails on my laptop. Eating breakfast.
- Catch the Work Bus at 11:20 am.
- Eat lunch in the cafe at 12:30 am. Reading books after that.
- Work from 3 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Eat supper. Work till 8 pm. Take Work bus home. See my lovely princess.
- Watch movies or TV series with her.
- Accompany her to sleep, then back to writing stuffs, usually sleep at 2 am.
- A new cycle ... ...
Addition: Do not forget to give my wife couple of calls during the work time.
My Angel Angela is a teacher, very busy these days, 6 hours on average continuous work, talking, teaching, non-stop. She's always very tired when she comes back home.
What do I do?
Take care of all the housework. Washing, house cleaning, and her eating. She loves fruits. I've got to buy the frestest fruits in the mart. Do massage for her. In all, anything that could ease her tireness.
Do You Love Her?
Give me a simple answer to this question.
If you do, why can't you do what I mentioned at the very beginning?
Is it fair? There's no such a word Fair in the encyclopedia of marriage.
Marriage is a big part of your sensational life, not a deal !
You love her, just love her, protect her, make shelter for her, make her happy, and make her feel happy, right now, at this moment. Can you make her happy?
For now it's 2:11 am July 22. Last night, Angela just announced my imprisonment for a week. Why? she said I didn't fullfil my duty as a qualified husband. She's not happy. So she just decided to travel for a week thousands of miles away. I'm not happy. But I have to accept it. She's taken too much stress these days. While I can't go with her because of my work. Damn it! I didn't mean to say this. Help me! God. I want to make her happy every day, not any day in the past, but at present and in the future. God, help me.
I'm gonna update here as things go.