- Gender and Relationships»
- Relationship Problems & Advice»
- Breaking Up
FAMILY, LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP: Advise For Heart Broken
We all know that breakups can be painful, and that it's hard to trust and be in love with again. But there are ways to get past the pain. Here is some advice for healing the heartbreak.
- Define your real intentions. Are you trying to move past the breakup, or are you hoping to get back with your ex? You won't move on until you've accepted that the relationship is over.
- What exact moment made you feel upset? Try to understand that everything happens for a reason. It’s not your fault neither his.
- Do something quiet and relaxing moments alone that can help you feel better. In moment in time, it is totally essential to place the pain behind you and go forward with your life and love. Otherwise, you are giving away your control to the person who hurts you. Moving past a breakup is about you, not your ex. Sometimes the relationship you need to rescue is the one with you. Try reading books every night before sleep.
- Try to put your picture instead of your former dearest and everyday when you pass by the picture just say sorry out loud to the picture because you are apologizing to yourself for someone who did not know your worth.
- Give yourself permission to express your anger and sadness. Grief is a process to go through not a destination in which to stumble. Write poetry, paint, sing, dance, and do whatever it takes to allow you to perform your pain into something productive.
- Talk to people. Driving past your ex’s house, making phone calls or emails is no way to let go of the past. Speak to friends; write them a note or whatever you need to do. Maybe you want to talk face to face? Why not try it. Sometimes you can’t get over being hurt until you know you’ve been heard.
- Put away memories. Don’t think of him and your memories anymore. Keep out the stuff that reminds you about him if possible just throw it.
- Let time heal. Only 2 years is enough to recover but others only 1 year. You can do it also if you help yourself to recover.
- Smile…smiling makes you feel better and have a laugh with friends. You will remember how good life was without him/her by laughing with friends.
- Move on…When you feel better and ready to open your heart again, find someone else to be with and don’t look for a replacement for your ex but the one you appreciate who he/she is. And to avoid breaking up again learn your lesson and keep your relationship as exciting as possible.
Everybody experienced heartaches so does moving on from this. Can’t you do that for yourself? Yeah, it’s painful but you try to give yourself a break.
Try to read the following, it might help you in the future:
- All About Teachers
Teachers are heroes so respect them. Let's appreciate the efforts that a teacher can give to all human kind. I love teachers.
- Can you interpret your dream?
Dreams are mysterious. Can you actually believe that most of them are true? And some of them are reversed?
- Common Mistakes Of Women In A relationship
Why does it seem like pulling teeth to get a guy to call you every day? Here, you will learn the secret how to make him miss you.
- E-Loading Business
Use your existing cellphone, use your existing simcard, use 1 load wallet that loads everything, includes online loading, personal inventory system, personal website account, discounts up to 25%.
- General Information in getting to Philippines
Philippines is very nice and many foreigners visit islands to experience unique pleasure. It's one of a kind. God is really good.
- Gimik TV Show (1996)
“Gimik” aired every Saturday night, started on 15 June 1996 as a Comedy, Drama also known as a Dramedy series on the Philippines "ABS-CBN" TV network on Channel 2.
- How To Get To Boracay By Land trip?
Boracay is an island where you can see the paradise. Many tourists have been there coming from different countries. But, for some people who can't afford to travel, here is the way to go there.
- How to get to Baguio by Bus?
Baguio is the summer capital of the Philippines. You can visit a lot of parks and enjoy the beauty of the views with lots of activities to do with your loved ones. The weather is so amazing! Cool!
- Jealousy inside the Classroom
Students are hard to please. Individual differences may occur. It's important to know how to deal with them to avoid jealousy.
- MAMANUA in the Philippines
Mamanuas living in the remote areas of the Philippines are very important for us to know the real situation of their life and culture. The beauties that make them unique in all living things are quite interesting. How much more in knowing their inner
manila is the capital of the Philippines. Many people from provinces want to visit this place . It's well developed city and more historical places to visit.
- Payment for renewal of expired PRC ID for Teachers
Payment for the renewal of expired id for professional teachers including the surcharge maybe easy now to budget for this written guide where Filipino teachers can use anytime as their reference.
- Philippines - Tacloban City: My First Time To Visit The Place
Tacloban City is highly urbanized and the first city in Eastern Visayas. I found it interesting with their complete universities and government offices. Try to visit this place to have fun.
- Renewing expired PRC ID for Teachers
We teachers are striving so hard at school and we really don't have time to do our personal and social life. Now, even in renewing our license, we hardly do it because of some reasons that can make us not capable of doing it. So here are some info fo
- Signs He's Not Serious With You
Some guys are not serious in relationship especially with their girlfriends. So, here are some tips to consider for women to know if their man is serious with them.
- Show Your Love To Your Girl
Love is in the air. When a guy focuses only in what he says, he is making a big mistake. Show love with actions but words can be helpful too. Love your girl :)