How to be charming irrespective of your gender and age?
How to be charming
We often use the word “charming” to describe individuals whom we find attractive. These individuals are usually the center of attraction in a room as they radiate magnetism. Charm is a personality trait that can be developed easily. How to be charming irrespective of your gender and age?
People who are often termed charming are easy to get along with and are not arrogant. How to be charming is not an elusive gift that only some people possess. You will be surprised to know that it is actually quite easy to be appealing and attractive.
Here are some simple tips on how to be charming.
- When you look good you feel good and this will be reflected in your personality. Take care to dress well and when you make this extra effort you will feel appreciated.
- The quality to make others laugh will always make you feel loved. If you are happy and witty people will love your presence. Smile in a genuine way as a beautiful smile will light up your eyes and make you look attractive.
- Make everyone around you feel good. You should be genuine in your appreciation as fake words and gestures will only push people away from you.
- Be confident and optimistic. Nobody likes an individual who is pessimistic. If you are obsessed with your own self and do not care about others, you will not be able to spread happiness.
- Make eye contact when you talk with other individuals. This will show that you are genuinely interested in what they say.
- Talk about things and discuss topics that interest others. If you keep talking about things that interest you and do not interest others, you will lose your audience.
- Politeness is a quality that evokes politeness in other people. Your presence will not be appreciated if you are rude and grumpy with others.
- Showing empathy towards other human beings is a welcome trait and needs to be developed. Respecting other people’s thoughts and opinions and not passing judgment also endures you to others.
- Be generous in giving compliments and gracious while accepting them.
- You should not be too loud and bossy. Do not try and dominate every conversation. Your voice and tone should reflect kindness and warmth.
- Remember the names of people you meet as it will make them feel important. It is considered very impolite to forget names.
- Do not appear tense as you will make others uncomfortable. Practice a relaxed demeanor and you will appear charming immediately. You need not be the center of attraction and yet have a charming personality.
It takes time and effort to learn the skill of been charming and it cannot be learnt overnight. It is a continuous process of learning. All of us have the ability to be charming. Now that you know how to be charming, start practicing the art till you gain expertise in it. The more you practice this art, the more will you be able to master it.