"Men" How to Keep your True Love always in Love with You? 7 great Relationship tips to know.
I know we are all very busy being the bread winner or helping being the bread winner. In this tough economy relationships are falling apart fast. To keep your lady closer to you there are few things you need to understand.
1. You were the one mostly likely made the move to start a hot and steaming relationship and you were at your best at it.
2. After applying those charms that caught her heart and in return she give you that beautiful smile that melted you heart for her and you felt whole once more again in your life.
3. From the day you met your soul-mate so to say you must always remember you have to continue to impress her, do the things that you did on that day went you met her and more. Show her respect, make her feel secure under all circumstance especially the longer you stay together the better it get. I am trying to say let your relationship grow with time.
4. Try to bring out or satisfy all her dreams and fantasies. Make loving each other easy by being open in every aspect of your lives. Always try to have great sex, be spontaneous and do not think because she your wife or your girl friend you can not surprise her, learn and keep from being predictable. Predictable in the bedroom is a killer of all relationships.
5. Be very passionate, affectionate, stimulating when you make love do not get mislead that doing it in the comfort of your home is the best place to do it. Take a trip it does not have to be very expensive and see what a change of environment can do.
6. In a nutshell make her your first priority, because family come first and she your other half you will never be happy if she is not.
7. REMEMBER YOUR WOMAN WILL STRAY REGARDLESS OF WHO SHE IS, IF YOU DO NOT SHOW HER CONTINUOUS EXCITEMENT IN ALL ASPECT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP. IT SIMPLE A GOOD WOMAN WILL LOVE YOU, IF SHE FINDS YOU LISTENING TO HER CLOSELY.
To sum up this TLC business, I will say listen closely to each a good listener make a good communicator, and communication is the key to all successful relationships.
Visit here to read more....