- Gender and Relationships»
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender
How to make a lesbian become straight
Do you like a lesbian?
Well, you are not the only one out there who have some fondness over a pretty cute girl or woman and later to discover that she is untouchable because she happens to be a gay woman.
Help! I Fell in Love with a Lesbian
Well are you blind! Didn't you know she was gay before you fell in love with her in the first place? Did you ever interact with her and what did she tell you? All hope is not lost yet for you guys out there who have fallen in love with a lesbian. It's funny how the woman of your dreams could be a lesbian.
A guy attempting to date a lesbian woman is in a very tricky situation if not an almost impossible one, . . . but there is a way out at least and I shall be sharing you the killer moves to capture the heart and mind of any lesbian on the planet Earth once and for all.
Lesbians are fellow human beings just like you and me. They are like your sister or female friend. It's just that how they perceive sexuality is at odd with most people who are naturally straight. Remember every lesbian girl or woman was born by a straight parent at least the semen that meet with the ovum was from a man you know?
Winning the heart and mind of a lesbian
Well, this is not a 100% guarantee but it worth trying.
- Pray hard! Yes fall on your knees and pray to God to make that girl of your dreams who happens to be a lesbian go straight just for you. Yes you can because God can if you have faith.
- Approach her with your intentions. This would not be easy at first since most gay women wouldn't like to betray their female partners in crime. But you have to prepare for everything and anything, and remember NEVER TO GIVE UP on her. If she is your Princess Charming then there are chances that you can have her to stay in your castle, but that doesn't come easily Prince Charming. Sleeping beauty would not be left easily for you.
- If all seem to fail challenge her with this Ultimate Lesbian and Gay Killer Challenge. That should help.
All the best Prince Charming!