How Women Should Behave When Dating
Make a Man Curious
For so long many women have done whatever it takes to get a man's affection. We should all realize that it is better to make a man curious about who we are than to offer everything to him at once. Behave as a lady. What is a lady? A lady has a particular elegance and grace that makes her beautiful. A lady masters the art of being a women with dignity.
Dressing skimpy or throwing yourself at a man is really a bad idea and should be avoided. Allow a man to respect your mind and to see your inner beauty. Give him a hint, just a small glimpse that is classy and beautiful. Many times young ladies are bombarded by a secular world that makes them feel that in order to be liked, they must present themselves in a provocative way. But if you want to really stand out from the rest and get a good man's attention you have to remember modesty and self respect. Many women will argue that there is nothing wrong with being sexy and that it is a freedom of expression and a right to choose to be wild and freely explore all options when dating. But the after effects of dating and entering a relationship without boundaries and high expectations can lead to so many problems.
Women should make their expectations known, they should look beautiful because they value themselves and they know what they are capable of. Women should not have sex so carelessly without thinking about the seriousness of it and what good and bad comes from a few seconds of enjoyment. Why would a woman share herself with a man who does not care enough to first commit to her?
Understandably many women have bad examples that proceed them. Mothers who at times lead complicated relationships with their fathers, the high levels of abuse that women experience growing up from deadbeat dads. We should not let our past shape our present nor our future. According to Dan Couvrette, from Divorce Magazine, if your parents divorced you have 40% chance of divorcing yourself. Furthermore, if they remarry your chances of divorce are even higher. It takes a lot to look a way when our parents make mistakes and to not follow their habits. However, women must lead their lives to a better, more healthy relationship by dating appropriately with guidelines to start out on the right path.
When dating or starting a new relationship:
1) Do not present yourself in a manner that will attract the wrong kind of man.
If you know you are looking for quality then you need to attract quality. The wrong type would be someone that will not be willing to love the real you.
2) Do not become to relaxed too fast, he needs to prove himself worthy of trust.
3) Be willing to take your new date or friend to a conservative outing or on some good will outing that requires decency and more concentration on who you really are.
Ex: Helping less fortunate children at a shelter together instead of the movies. Think about it, what are you doing at the movies? What would you be doing at a help center? Which place would show you more about the man's character?
4) Discuss non negotiables up front, do not pretend to be something today that you will not be comfortable being tomorrow.
5) Be your best, show off your intelligence, character, or heart, more than your body. Remember he can get sex anywhere, but he can only get your uniqueness from you, so display it with glee.
6) If a man is asking you for financial favors, please refrain from helping in most cases. A man should be strong and hard working.
7) What do you want? Make sure you want what is right and worthwhile. Sometimes our desires are flawed and causes us to fall into a rut. So women should behave in a way that benefits them in the long run. They should be wise and realize that they should mate for love and not for some quick fix.
8) Women should not approach a guy she is crazy in love with, that she knows has serious problems and think that she can change him. Most people do not willing change, just because their love ones see how problematic they are. If a man is abusive, do not expect things to get better. There are many characteristics that women should look out for to determine if a man is abusive.
Women date men looking often for someone to be happy with and to perhaps share their lives with. They might just want to feel loved or fall in love with the right guy to raise a family with. Whatever the reason, we as women should always behave in a way that demands respect and our demeanor should speak confidence.
- How Should Married Women Behave?
Advice is given to married women on how they can keep a successful mariage
© 2012 Dominique Broomfield MEd