- Gender and Relationships
HOW TO IMPRESS A GIRL AND MAKE HER FALL IN LOVE WITH A BOY
Most guys want to impress a girl so she will like him,
but most of those guys come about it all wrong,
and instead of impressing her, he turns her off.
Find out how to turn heads-in your direction.
- Impress her with your brains, act smarter and more mature than those other idiots. But don't come off as a geek or nerd. If you REALLY want to impress her, be interested in her, find her fascinating, listen to her, encourage her to tell you what her opinion is about things, value her input and show sincere respect for her as a person. Do this and you can ignore the rest of the steps in this wikiHow.
- Never try to be physical with her. She might get uncomfortable around you and get scared away.
- Find out if she is single.
- Make eye contact as much as you can. Try to get her to know that you notice her.
- Act charming. Have witty conversations with the girl.
- Know the latest fashions, trends, music, movies, and tv shows. Pick up a newspaper or a magazine and read through all of the sections. Get a general knowledge of what is going on in today's teen world so you will have a lot to talk about.
- Make friends with everyone, especially girl friends, but DON'T flirt with every girl you see. Girls might get discouraged and think you like someone else, and then they will stop trying.
- Be the guy who everyone sits around and listens to. Be the all around guy. Be able to talk to the goths, jocks, popular kids, geeks, and everyone else. She will feel way more comfortable around you knowing that you are cool with everyone you know, instead of being the geek in the back of the classroom who has no friends.
- Find out what you both have in common, and make sure that she knows that you two have the same likes and dislikes.
- Make her feel really comfortable around you. Make sure that she knows that she is able to come to you with any problems that she might be having in her life. Also, make sure that she knows that not only can you listen to her problems, but you can also solve her problems, or maybe at least just come up with ideas to help her solve them. Be warned, however. Offering advice is one thing, but girls don't talk about their problems to someone because they want that person to try to solve them all. They want someone who will listen, first and foremost.
- Now here's the big step, say "I like you" first and then ask her out to a movie, or to lunch. If she feels the same way that you feel about her, then she will most likely say yes. Girls usually think that the guy will make the first move, so ask her out whenever you feel like she's close to you.
- Don't let anyone dominate you or do something which is really gonna show you below the mark.
- Be yourself and show her who you really are. Note one thing that every girl has different thinking so try to understand her, and don't over limit yourself.