- Gender and Relationships»
- Dating & Online Dating
Digital Love: How Can You Make It Work?
Could you really fall in love with someone you met online? If yes, could it really work or it’s just going to end in a very short span of time? Many people don’t believe that online relationships doesn’t work, including me. But after I experienced being in an online romance, I realized that it really could work if both and your partner want it to work.
If you are currently in an online romance and you want to make things work, here are some tips that might work for you.
- Communication. For me, I think this is the most important thing that you and your online partner should have. Since it is an online relationship, you won't be able to be together and you won't be able to do what normal couples do. So the best thing to do is to communicate with each other as much as possible.
- Give time for each other. No day should pass without communicating with your partner. Even if it's just a few hours a day, it would help to keep the fire in your relationship burning. You see, the reason why most relationships fail is because they sometimes forget to give time for their partners.
- Trust. Trust is also an important thing in an online romance. Like I mentioned, you and your partner won't be around each other most of the time so it's important to have trust in each other to avoid arguments. Lack of trust leads to arguments which then ends in breakup.
- Talk about future together. It is also necessary to discuss where your relationship is going. You have to know whether you should take it to the next level or just gonna stay where you are. Talk about the plans in future like living together, getting married, having babies etc.
These are just some of the tips that could help in making online relationship work. Of course, it would still need the cooperation of each other. Always remember, online relationship is just like normal relationships, what makes it different is that it is harder than normal ones.
Have you ever been in an Online Relationship?
© 2018 dumbgeek