It Takes A Gay Man To Explain What Women Really Want From Their Man
Ok on a recent post in the forums some one asked what do women really want from men?
Well I am a gay guy and completely alien to a womans needs in the relationship side in the practical way however in theory its a different story lol. I have a lot of female friends in fact minus a few most of my friends are women so who do they confide in with their relationship problems, you guessed it me.
Now heres where it begins boys, you cant have a one sided relationship, meaning she gives love, she cooks you meals, she irons your clothes and does everything and all you do is sit in the chair drinking beer watching television all day ok that relationship scenario is doomed for failure.
A relationship is a two way thing you give and you take on both sides that means you have to meet each other half way not the stubborn approach which is my way or no way? that goes for you to girls, men are just the same, it is give and take on both sides.
The 5 Beginner Rules For Men
The Rules below are some of the main things that women want from a man in a relationship ok, learn them off by heart, oh and avoid the stereotypes, such as flowers and chocolates, not all women like that and it just shows them that you did not take time to choose a present you just went for the cheap and fast option.
(1) A woman wants her man to love her for being herself and not a trophy to put on display, and to show off to his friends, like a cheap thrill.
(2) A woman wants her man to acknowledge all the little things that she does for him such as cooking, ironing and cleaning etc and not ignore her and take her for granted.
(3) A woman also wants a man to recognize her space and to not over crowd her all the time and give her a little space to do her own thing, this applies to men too.
(4) A woman wants her man to be supportive and caring to her with understanding and love when she is going through a hard time, and be the shoulder to cry on she needs.
(5) And most of all (the golden rule) you to be faithful and trustworthy to them and to never cheat on them!!!!
These are the 5 beginner rules to any relationship the rest is common sense but to avoid problems try to follow these rules as you will be back to square one if you don't.
Good luck with your relationships!!!!