Law of Attraction - 6 Tips for Having the Love Life You Want
The Law of Attraction
In the Law of Attraction most of the techniques for manifesting a fabulous love relationship in your life include regular viewing, collecting images or creating a "table view" that reflects our desires, making room for someone new in our lives.
While these processes help us bring our dreams of love to reality, there are other steps necessary to enable the ideal partner to appear. If you are serious about getting the love you want, follow these six steps:
1. Be clear about what or who you really want. Before you can create a perfect relationship for the rest of your life, you need to know what's in it for you. Sometimes people make mistakes when defining their ideal relationship as being with a specific person, rather than identifying the real essence of what you really want. Clarify the fundamental feelings, emotions, and experiences you want, and let the universe take care of offer the perfect love relationship to you.
2. If you are unsatisfied with your relationship now, stop complaining about your partner. When we are not happy with the current relationship, we often blame our partner without realizing it. We observe only the bad side or the mistakes of the partner.
When we hold an image in our mind about them as the person we are not satisfied with, they will continue to appear that way. Make space for he (she) may be what he (she)can be, observe only the good things that you spent together or see the happy times you lived together or you may live. This will bring a positive image of your partner, creating a more loving relationship.
3. Be open. Let the universe surprise you. Often the relationships that last a lifetime are formed in ways you never expected. Connect with your internal guidance (emotions, feelings, intuition) and respect that guidance. I guarantee that it will not let you down.
4. Love yourself the way you want to be loved. Our most important relationship in our lives is the one we have with ourselves; we rarely give attention to what really matters, OURSELVES. Any relationship we have in our life and at work, with our children, brothers and so on is just a reflection of how we treat ourselves. For this reason (and also because it is good), treat yourself the way you want to be treated. Say and do nice things to yourself. When you're good to yourself, others will be too.
5. Love others the way you want to be loved. To create a strong vibration and be aligned with the relationship you desire, love others the way you want to be loved. Unconditionally, without reservation, openly - Offer your love to others. It is an excellent way to create alignment, and guess what - it feels good.
6. Finally, let go of what is not working in your life. For good things happen (like getting a love life that you want), you have to feel good. Delete everything that is bringing you down. Whether is the work, bad habits, apartment, relationship - all that you do not feel well have to be overcome. Creating a vacuum (in the intention to aspire bad things) in your life allows the Universe to fill it with something better.
The last item alone can open the window of opportunity that allows an avalanche of good things to come your way!
You'll find these tips have one thing in common: the creation of a vibration aligned with the relationship you want. Because "thing attracts thing", the power of the Law of Attraction is the alignment of your vibrations (thoughts and emotions) with your desires and results. I hope some of these tips can help you to get a better love relationship.