- Gender and Relationships
Leave Them Alone
Leave Me Alone...Please
Okay so some people miss the obvious signs that a person just wants to be left alone. No, this does not mean that the world is coming apart and they want nothing else to do with you. They just need a little alone and quiet time to refresh their natural happy self.
Here are some classic signs that a person just wants to be alone.
- They plainly tell you I want to be alone.
- They might have a migraine and keep going into a less lite room where it is quieter.
- They are reading a book.
- They are angry and announce they are going to the store...don't offer to go with them they just need to and WANT to cool down. They will be back.
- You arrive home and your wife goes straight for the wine. I advise letting her start her second glass if you plan on asking about dinner...or order pizza
- They are stressed.
- There is obvious signs that they are near tears and looking for a way out.
- They start a bath. They probably need some downtime.
Don't get upset.
Don't get mad when someone needs alone time. EVERYONE needs alone time for some reason or another. Support them in this time with their wishes because you would want the same.
If you are looking for reasons as to why someone might wish to be alone this is not the page for you. This is just signs they need alone time. Many reasons however are stress, downtime, thinking, pain, anger, relaxing, and many others. Also, keep in mind it is healthy for people to have alone time.