- Gender and Relationships»
Letter to my Future Wife...
The Stars and Moon
My Soul Mate
I Don't Want a Bad Girl.....I Want a Woman....You!
You have plagued my dreams my entire life. Your beauty, independence and beautiful spirit have continued to mesmerize me my whole life. I knew I loved you when we were five years old. Do you remember when we were playing at the park, you became so angry because you thought I was cheating. I was laughing and laughing and you became so angry that you hit me so hard that I fell down. You stood over me and said, "That's for cheating!" I was in awe of you from the moment to now.
I knew right then that you would become my wife. Yes, we were young but there was something so special and beautiful about you. I don't know if it was your beautiful smile that always brightened up the room the minute you entered. You exude grace, charm, humility and pure beauty. I love you so much that words cannot express what my heart is feeling.
I love the way you command respect by your sheer presence, I love your eyes. Your eyes pull me into a world where everything is possible. "When I gaze into your eyes nothing else matters but you and me. Baby, you got me and I am not ashamed to tell the world that I love you! Sometimes, I wonder if I am good enough for you, but I am a man that knows who and what I want.......I want you in my life!
I may seem corny, but I want to show and give you the world! I want to get down on my knees to profess my love for you. I want you to know that you are my beginning and end. I don't want to live another day without you knowing just how special, loving, kind, compassionate, beautiful and powerful you are to me. I would go to the moon and back just to bring you a piece of the moon or a star because you are beyond this world!
In this BIG world we found each other.....isn't that amazing.....GOD.....and OUR SHARED DESTINY! We are meant to be; Bae I love you so much that I want to SHOUT my love for you off a roof top. I don't want to change you, I want to enhance what you already have, as I want you to enhance me.
- I promise my love to you and only you.
- I promise to never disrespect you nor will I allow anyone else to disrespect you.
- I promise to never, ever put you in a box.
- I promise to support your dreams.
- I promise to always be there for you.
- I promise to never call you out of your name, unless it is my special name that is meant for only you.
- I promise to cherish you and our love.
- I promise to value your mind.
- I promise we will live the fairy tale until death does up part.
- I promise to laugh, have fun and respect our home.
- I promise to never put anyone above you except GOD.
- I promise to be your King and you are my Queen.
- I promise to do whatever is necessary to continue to love and be in love with you my darling.
I love you Bae, and when you told me you loved me; it was all I could not to buy a bullhorn and tell the world that "SHE LOVES ME!" You have given me the most important thing in the world and that is your love for me. Since you responded to my love, I will show you every day that you are not wrong for choosing me to spend the rest of your life with.....ME!
What can I say? You are the MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN MY WORLD! MARRY ME! I promise this ring is just the beginning of our journey together. Please take this journey with me....together. I promise you the journey of a LIFETIME! We will start with this ring......are you ready to be with the MAN of your dreams?