Lots of Signs To Show You That "He" Is Not 'Mr. Right'
I promised to do this a few weeks ago. And the way I was raised, a promise is a promise.
So here it is. My alter-ego hub, “Lots Of Signs To Show You That He Is Not ‘Mr. Right,’” which will go with my other hub, “10 Signs To Know That She Is Not ‘Miss Right,” and I sincerely hope that all of our single ladies who are on the verge of matrimony will read and heed to this story.
Please let me be clear. This piece is only for the single ladies who are in a relationship with a man and eventually marrying this man, or dating a man occasionally and maybe one day be his wife.
These 12 dead-sure, spot-on “Lots Of Signs That He Is Not ‘Mr. Right,” will not help you ladies who have already said your, “I do’s,” and now some guy’s companion.
And to the ladies who are already married, I apologize for this story not being able to help you. Believe me. It was not my intention to hurt your feelings in any way.
The “Lots Of Signs To Show You That He Is Not ‘Mr. Right,’” starts right now.
Girls, do you really want "this" man for a mate?
OTHER TELL-TALE SIGNS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND ISN'T "MR. RIGHT
EARLY WARNING SIGNS THAT HE IS NOT "MR. RIGHT"
He always burps even when he isn't eating.
He scratches his "privates" in front of your parents.
Cursing is his way of using "polite" conversation.
Sobriety is not one of his strong points.
He's always making animal noises in his sleep.
He's always making animal noises in his sleep while he makes love to you.
He's secretive--never tells you what his last name is making it awkward for you when you are introducing him, "friends, this is my boyfriend, 'Jim.'"
His anger is set-off like a keg of dry gunpowder.
His idea of fun is to visit people on "Death Row," and none of these people are related to him.
You ask him can you trust him, and he has trouble understanding the word "trust."
You have to explain to him how to open a pop-top on his soda or beer. Mostly beer.
Girls, "please," I am begging you, read this again and again, and if any of these strike a nerve with you about your boyfriend being like ANY of these items . . .DO NOT MARRY HIM.
Unless you are a magical princess with the power to snap your pretty finger and change him over-night.
And if you are, pop-in to my life and take all of my bad traits away. Deal?
1. On every date he has to talk to this “other woman,” for two hours, and she is his mother.
2. He protests that men are not to trim their nasal hairs.
3. You could make some good money selling tickets for people to see him explode when he loses his temper--which is most every time you are late to pick him up for dinner.
4. At dinner, you do all of the talking while he texts his buddies. And I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.
5. His idea of a good job is begging Sears to let him pose for the next catalogue as a ladies underwear model. (He isn’t gay or a pervert, but grows angry when you ask him to explain why he wants to model women’s under garments.)
6. While you are out of the room, he torments your pet Poodle named, “Lawrence.”
7. You catch him on your phone in your kitchen placing huge wagers on teams that even you, a non-gambler, know will lose. And lose big.
8. On dates, he always wants you to go with him to “Madam Whip’s House of Torment,” as a change of pace.
9. He says that when you and him are married, his brother, “Max,” won’t be living with you two but for three years--until he gets on his feet.
10. His pitiful act causes you to buy him a new wardrobe, but you discover during a trip to the bathroom in his apartment that he has closetful of clothing.
11. He insists that you introduce him to women (he’s never met) in your favorite dance club, but what makes you angry is that he keeps a straight face.
12. His story of him once being “big in “cattle,” turns out to be a “windbag” story for when you ran a background check, his only connection to cattle was a job as a farmhand on a cattle farm in Lizzard Bluff, Arkansas.