Love Marriage Vs Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage or Arranged Marriage, which one is better ? This is a question asked by billions of people Still the debate is going on and both have its own advantages and disadvantages. This question is a hot topic which is often discussed in group discussions. .
The merits of Love Marriage
The merits of Love Marriage is that
- both husband and wife will get enough time to know each other. Both will know the positives and negatives of each other.
- Their will be a strong bond between them before the marriage itself.
- From a simple expression itself one will be able to read others feelings, thoughts, views and desire.
The merits of Arranged Marriage
On the other hand Arranged Marriage also has its own merits.
- In this couple will get full support from both the families as they proposed and made this marriage.
- There will be a union of two families in arranged marriage so the couple will have only less tension when compared to the Love Marriage.
Which is better ?
The demerits of Love Marriage
The demerits of Love Marriage is that
- there will not be any support from families so any failure in the relationship between them will lead to insecurity.
- Each of them will have lots of tension and emptiness as they lose the support, love and belongingness from their parents and relatives.
The demerits of arranged Marriage
The demerits of arranged marriage is that
- there won’t be a chance to know each other.
- The other problem is that they will take time to know each other and so the chemistry will work only after some time.
- This may lead to problems in the initial stages and they may behave like strangers as one doesn’t know the other.
- The two individuals brought up in two different situations when join together, habits, desires, decisions and practices of one may not be acceptable to the other partner and this may result in problems.
Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage, whatever may be, adjustment is the only solution for the problems in life. So the Big secret of a successful married life is adjusting, caring, understanding and loving each other.