- Gender and Relationships»
- Relationship Problems & Advice
Amazing Aries Women Personality Traits
The Irresistible Aries Woman ~ March 21 - April 19
Ah, the Aries woman. She must be loved to exist. Love is the absolute necessity of her life. (But isn't this true for most of us?) An Aries woman is one of the most sought after signs in the zodiac.
She is quite magnificent and lovely. However she is short on patience and demands attention. As with all of us, you may detect a hint of narcissism in her winning personality, because in her world her issues take priority. After all, she is the first lady of the zodiac.
Highly Intelligent but Short on Patience
The fiery, super creative aries does not know the meaning of failure. You will soon see how out going and independent these women are. And the quality that makes them so much fun is the child like quality they carry with them.
The aries is highly intelligent with little patience for those who are not. She possess natural, excellent leadership abilities and is known to be on the assertive side. This is one reason in her choice of men she prefers a real man, successful and not easily intimidated.
I know you're curious to learn more about her many qualities so here is a list of more personality traits you may find in the Aries women. I've included photos of a few celebrities below.
Aries Woman Celebrities
Aries Personality Traits
Knowing something about the Aries woman and her personality traits will help you to both appreciate and understand her. Most Aries woman are:
- Very Intelligent - Possibly the most intelligent in the zodiac.
- Starved for attention and can't get enough.
- Impulsive spenders. (Heck, I'm a Pisces with the same trait.)
- Natural Super Achievers.
- Quick tempered. (Run for your life.)
- Hard to get along with.
- Are strong-willed and get their feelings hurt. This is because they don't take enough time to think before they act.
- Easy to make friends with.
- Passionate and intense.
- Get what they want.
- Headstrong (with a capital H.)
- Have an endless vigor for life.
- Capable of holding grudges.
- Very good with a challenge.
- Has a slew of unfinished projects. ( She simply gets bored quickly.)
- Will find love in a long term relationship.
- Will share everything with her lover besides being highly affectionate.
- A best friend, fighting for you, believing in you and encouraging you.
Because Aries women have the capacity to love her man so much, she needs to feel emotional security with absolute trust.
Love Quotes About Aries Women
Warning ~ hold on to your hat. Aries women are very romantic. They are totally in love with love and passion.
- "YOU ARE AN AMAZING WOMAN. YOU ARE LOVING, CARING, NURTURING, SUPPORTIVE, STRONG, COURAGEOUS, SMART and KIND. You have certain qualities that no one else has. You are UNIQUE.
- "The aries woman needs plenty of tender, loving care." - unknown
- "The aries female is a sexual predator. She will stalk her prey until he surrenders. No worries, he will love the hunt." - Unknown
- "Aries are often a step ahead of us. A life that is too predictable makes them antsy." - unknown
- "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell." - Joan Crawford - Aries
- "Love is like a faucet, it turns off and on." - Billie Holliday - Aries
- "The aries woman must be loved deeply." - Lynn Hayes
- "Your Aries lover is ruled by Mars – he or she needs the thrill of the chase, and to feel that love, like all of life, is a Great Adventure." - Lynn Hayes
- "An Aries must be put first. You will do good to remember this." - aujune
- " Oh, Aries, how strongly you respond to visual stimuli such as clothes and appearance." - Dreamdancer
A Quote From "The Aries Woman."
“Lots of people will tell you an Aries woman is completely masculine, but don’t you believe them. She’s all woman underneath her flashing, forceful exterior, perhaps too much woman for the average man. But, of course, a knight in shining armor isn’t an average man. Are there any lonely, courageous knights out there? This is the fair lady of your dreams, worth all the dragons you’ll have to slay to win her. Don’t forget that she bruises easily, in spite of her bright, brave smile. (That’s just her shield against hurt.) If you can turn the ram into a lamb, you’ll have a woman who is honest and passionate, loyal and exciting-though she may be a little impulsive, bossy and independent. Well, you can’t have everything, you know. The Aries girl will help you find your lost illusions and she’ll have a fierce faith in all your dreams.”—“The Aries Woman”
Favorite Quotes For The Aries Woman
Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together . . .
I love the above quote. Clearly, no walking on eggs for the candidly spoken Aries. Here are more of my personal favorites.
* "There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty" -
Hussein Nishah. (I think this is "being comfortable in your own skin.)
* " Aries may seem arrogant, but that's just because they know what they want. " - unknown
* " The mold gets broke when Aries enters the world - Aretha Franklin (Absolutely love this.)
* "Aries is the universal child." - Joan Crawford
What I've Learned From My Very Own Beautiful Aries Child
- Her name is Lisa. Her father and I selected this name because, simply enough, we loved it! Please allow me to share what "WikiName has to say about the name Lisa, it's origin and history.
" The name Lisa originates as a shortened or pet version of the Hebrew “Elisabeth” meaning “God is my oath,” “devoted to God” or “God’s promise.” In modern times, Lisa is a given first name in its own right."
Born on April 5 -Lisa is a poster child/woman for the Aries sign. I can't begin to list all that I've learned from my extremely talented daughter, however I'd like to share the following:
- Lisa taught me how to be courageous when her brother (my son) died from cancer.
- I've learned from her how to be generous and giving.
- She has shown me by example how to recover from obstacles.
- I learned to laugh and find the humor in people instead of their faults.
- Lisa taught me how to laugh at myself.
- I learned how to love animals from Lisa - the best dog whisperer anywhere.
- I am stronger emotionally.
- I've learned to laugh at myself when I make mistakes.
I love you Lisa, my daughter divine
and thank you forever for being mine ~
Summing It Up ~
With Aries being the first sign in the zodiac, she is head-strong, highly intelligent, fiery and a complete work of art. Whether or not you believe in astrology, once you are fortunate enough to know an Aries woman, you will find that she runs true to her sign.
The love quotes about Aries women listed here define an almost amazing resemblance to the rightful characteristics she holds.