How to Live With an Aries Woman
Aries Zodiac Sign. March 21 – April 19
The Irresistible Aries Woman
Ah, the Aries woman. She must be loved to exist. Love is the absolute necessity of her life. But isn't this true for most of us? An Aries woman is one of the most sought after signs in the zodiac.
She is quite magnificent and lovely along with being a fearless leader. However, she is short on patience and demands attention. As with many of us, you may detect a hint of narcissism in her winning personality, because in her world her issues take priority. After all, she is the first lady of the zodiac.
According to wikihow.com: These women are very sentimental and sensitive, even if they appear rude. Understand their complicated emotions that are tied and mixed up in their minds. These women are far from cold if that is what you think about them; it is due to the fact they take time to accept changes. In fact, these women are warmhearted, extremely loyal, and affectionate.
Highly Intelligent But Short On Patience
The fiery, super creative, Aries does not know the meaning of failure. You will soon see how outgoing and independent these women are. And the quality that makes them so much fun is the childlike quality they carry with them.
They are highly intelligent with little patience for those who are not. She possesses natural, excellent leadership abilities and is known to be on the assertive side. This is one reason in her choice of men she prefers a man who is successful and not easily intimidated.
I know you're curious to learn more about her many qualities so here is a list of more personality traits you may find in the Aries women. I've included photos of a few celebrities who boast of being an Aries below.
Aries Woman Celebrities
What You Should Know About Living With The Aries Woman
Knowing something about the Aries woman and her personality traits will help you to appreciate and understand her. Most Aries woman possess the following traits:
- Very Intelligent - Possibly the most intelligent in the zodiac.
- Starved for attention and can't get enough.
- Impulsive spenders. (Heck, I'm a Pisces with the same trait.)
- Natural Super Achievers.
- Quick tempered. (Run for your life.)
- Hard to get along with.
- Are strong-willed and get their feelings hurt. This is because they don't take enough time to think before they act.
- Easy to make friends with.
- Passionate and intense.
- Get what they want.
- Have an endless vigor for life.
- Capable of holding grudges.
- Very good with a challenge.
- Has a slew of unfinished projects. ( She simply gets bored quickly.)
- Will find love in a long-term relationship.
- Will share everything with her lover and is highly affectionate.
- A best friend, fighting for you, believing in you and encouraging you.
- An Aries is fiercely independent,
Because Aries women have the capacity to love her man so much, she needs to feel emotional security with absolute trust.
Trustful and Supportive
An Aries is truthful and they say what they mean. They expect others to be the same way and it never occurs to them that other people may not always tell the truth. When you lie to an Aries, they are quick to forgive and forget because of their trustful nature.Be careful that you don't abuse this quality by taking advantage of her.
You'll be hard-pressed to find any other Zodiac sign as supportive and loyal as an Aries. She will always defend the underdog with remarkable courage.
Love Quotes About Aries Women
Warning ~ hold on to your hat. Aries women are very romantic. They are totally in love with love and passion.
- "You are an amazing woman. You are loving, caring, nurturing, strong, courageous and kind. You have certain qualities that no one else has. You are unique.
- "The Aries woman needs plenty of tender, loving care." - unknown
- "The Aries female is a sexual predator. She will stalk her prey until he surrenders. No worries, he will love the hunt." - Unknown
- "Aries is often a step ahead of us. A life that is too predictable makes them antsy." - unknown
- "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell." - Joan Crawford - Aries
- "Love is like a faucet, it turns off and on." - Billie Holiday - Aries
- "The Aries woman must be loved deeply." - Lynn Hayes
- "Your Aries lover is ruled by Mars – he or she needs the thrill of the chase, and to feel that love, like all of life, is a Great Adventure." - Lynn Hayes
- "An Aries must be put first. You will do good to remember this." - Arjuna
- " Oh, Aries, how strongly you respond to visual stimuli such as clothes and appearance." - Dreamdancer
Zodiac Sign for the Aries Woman
A Quote From "The Aries Woman."
“Lots of people will tell you an Aries woman is completely masculine, but don’t you believe them. She’s all woman underneath her flashing, forceful exterior, perhaps too much woman for the average man. But, of course, a knight in shining armor isn’t an average man. Are there any lonely, courageous knights out there? This is the fair lady of your dreams, worth all the dragons you’ll have to slay to win her. Don’t forget that she bruises easily, in spite of her bright, brave smile. (That’s just her shield against hurt.) If you can turn the ram into a lamb, you’ll have a woman who is honest and passionate, loyal and exciting-though she may be a little impulsive, bossy and independent. Well, you can’t have everything, you know. The Aries girl will help you find your lost illusions and she’ll have a fierce faith in all your dreams.”—“The Aries Woman”
Favorite Quotes For The Aries Woman
Clearly, no walking on eggs for the candidly spoken Aries. Here are more of my personal favorite quotes:
- Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together.
- There is nothing rarer, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty" Hussein Nishah.
- Aries may seem arrogant, but that's just because they know what they want. unknown
- The mold gets broke when Aries enters the world - Aretha Franklin
- Aries is the universal child. Joan Crawford
What I've Learned From My Very Own Aries Child
Her name is Lisa. Her father and I selected this name because, simply enough, we loved it. Please allow me to share what WikiName has to say about the name Lisa, it's origin and history.
" The name Lisa originates as a shortened or pet version of the Hebrew “Elisabeth” meaning God is my oath, devoted to God, or God’s promise. In modern times, Lisa is a given first name in its own right."
Born on April 5, Lisa is a poster child/woman for the Aries sign. I can't begin to list all that I've learned from my extremely talented daughter, however, I'd like to share a few things with you now.
Fire is her element, igniting all that she touches with the living spark of life.
- Lisa taught me how to be courageous when her brother (my son) died from cancer.
- I've learned how to be generous and giving.
- She has shown me by example how to recover from obstacles.
- I've learned to laugh and find humor in people instead of their faults.
- Lisa taught me how to laugh at myself.
- I've learned how to love animals from Lisa. She's a natural dog whisperer.
- I am stronger emotionally.
- I've learned to laugh at myself when I make mistakes.
- When I'm with her, I want to be a better person.
I love you Lisa, my daughter divine
and thank you forever for being mine.
Summing It Up
With Aries being the first sign in the zodiac, she is head-strong, highly intelligent, fiery and a complete work of art. Whether or not you believe in astrology, once you are fortunate enough to know an Aries woman, you will find that she runs true to her sign.
Tips for living with an Aries woman:
- She loves humor so make her laugh.
- Shower her with attention.
- Be honest with your words and actions.
- Show her you miss her during separations.
- Be tender and patient.
- Surprise her with a gift
- The Aries woman loves change. Keep your life exciting.
- An Aries tends to be sensitive, so weigh your words carefully.
Living with an Aries is a most rewarding experience.
How Do You Feel About Your Aries Woman Friends?
© 2013 Audrey Hunt