Love Quotes for Her
It is said when a woman falls in love she likes to be treated like a princess. Gone are those days when knights and princesses were the highest parameter of love and passion and chivalry etc.
Today when you feel your heartfelt desire for the lady you love she seems to be that beautiful damsel always in your dream.
You cannot take her away on a horse ride nor you can put your crown at her feet but you can pamper him like a princess with the love quotes.
Love quotes are the heartfelt string of words that conveys your innermost emotion and passion for the lady you love.
Love quotes for her are meant to convey your heart’s earnest feeling for the lady you love, care, and respect for perhaps more than your life.
If words can be like flowers these love quotes are like a garland for celebration of your love for her.
Love Quotes for Her from Him
- “A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea”.- Honore de Balzac
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul”.-Judy Garland
- “The course of true love never did run smooth”=Shakespeare
- “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous”. - Ingrid Bergman.
- “Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could”. - Barbara de Angelis
- “The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love”. - Henry Miller
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance”. - Oscar Wild
- “The best proof of love is trust”. - Joyce Brothers
Romantic Love quotes for Her
Romantic love quotes for her are not only utterances these words convey your love for the lady whom who adores and respect,
- "Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable." – Wizard of Oz
- "There is no remedy for love, but to love more." – Thoreau
- "The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain" – Jennifer Aniston
- "Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few." – Author Unknown
- "Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses." – Lao Tzu
Cute Love quotes for Her
She is cute and sweet for obvious reason he needs to be cute with her words to pamper the cute princess. These love quotes must show how he loves his fiancé like a cute pie…
- “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving”. -Paulo Coelho
- “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place”. -Zora Neale Hurston
- “Love takes up where knowledge leaves off”.-Thomas Aquinas
- “Love: a temporary insanity curable by marriage.” – Ambrose Bierce”
- “I don’t need the stars in the night I found my treasure All I need is you by my side so shine forever-Keats
Best Quotes for Her
Best Quotes for her are pure pampering. If you are man and want to make your fiancé happy and satisfied send these quotes and she will be happy for sure.
- “Love is caring for each other when you are angry”-anonymous
- The sweetest love story tells the fact when two lovers grow old together.
- I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you are yet to be”-anonymous
- “I am not perfect, I can annoy you.., I cannot say good words always, but I will be always with you with my best love for you.
Sweet Love quotes for your Girlfriend
When you know she is missing you badly but are miles ap0rt from you send these sweet quotes for her to keep her cheerful and happy
- “You don't marry someone you can live with -- you marry the person who you cannot live without." –anonymous
- “Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul."--St. Augustine
- "Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile."--Elizabeth Browning
- "You're nothing short of my everything." ---Ralph Block
- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."---Helen Keller