- Gender and Relationships»
- Weddings & Wedding Planning
Marriage Vision Process
STEP FOUR: The Vision Process
There are always at least two ways to anything, two ends to a continuum or as they say two sides to a coin, yes or no, good or bad, death or life, short cut or due process, easy or hard as there was two ways out of Egypt for the Israelites. “And it happened, when Pharaoh had let the people go, God did not lead them by the way of the land of the Philistines although that was near. For God said, lest the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt. But God led the people around, by the way of the wilderness of the Red Sea. And the sons of Israel went up armed out of the land of Egypt.” (Ex13:17-18)
Gold in its raw form is undesirable but once taken through the furnace process becomes a precious material that some are willing to die for. God is not a God of short cuts or quick fixes; He is a God of process. He takes us through process to our blessings so that we will abide long enough to enjoy the blessings. A hurriedly made vision is a disaster and a marriage that must endure is a product of deliberate, organised and clear vision. The marriage vision process is as follows:
WRITE: In Rev.21:5, Apostle John had a vision of The New Jerusalem and was asked to write it down. Writing imprints the vision on the mind of the visionary making it clearer but more importantly; writing enables the vision to be transmitted to others in distant places and for future generation. What is handed by tradition is easily misinterpreted and liable to corruption but what is written is a certainty which can be preserved safe and pure.
Writing down your marriage vision keeps your heart desire to be married daily in focus. It will guide your actions and daily interaction with the opposite sex and mould your character in readiness for your imminent change of status from singlehood to marriage hood. It will eliminate your distractions and help channel your idle times to productive self-evaluation and reinvention, profiling, prayer sessions and other physical and spiritual activities that will guaranty the fulfillment of your heart desire.
PUBLISH: The written vision must be made plain (clear and understandable) upon tables (bill boards, posters, advertised, etc.) and displayed or hung where it can be seen by people other than the visionary. They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge. (Proverbs 8:9)
People ought to be aware of your readiness to get married. Some of this people will pray for your success, some will become instruments to connect you to your marriage partner; others could actually turn out to be the life partner you are seeking.
WAIT: One of the reasons our vision is written down is because the accomplishment is expected in an appointed time in the future. There is need to wait patiently for that appointed time; we must wait on God without wavering in our faith and resolve to bring our heart desire to pass in His time.
We must be encouraged to wait by our knowledge that whatever we ask of God in the name of Jesus, He will do; it will not tarry for longer than we can bear for God is not slack concerning His promises…(2Pet.3:9). Even when it tarries beyond our time, it cannot tarry beyond God’s time which is always the best time.
- Father, thank you for your mercies & keeping me alive this 2015 in Jesus Name
- Thank you for the privilege to embark on this marriage/fruit of the womb project in Jesus Name
- Father, forgive me of every act of anxiety, double mindedness and haste in the past that is working against my marriage/child bearing desire in Jesus name.
- Father, empower me to mentally write the vision of my marriage/fruit of the womb in Jesus name
- Father, please help publish my marriage vision and advertise me before my would be life partner in Jesus name
- Father, send me vision helpers like Aaron and Hur to hasten my testimony; use my friends and strangers in Jesus name.
- Father, miraculously bring my picture and good qualities before my would be life partner to draw him/her to me in Jesus name.
- Father, sharpen my spiritual eyes and grant me revelation knowledge of who my life partner is in Jesus name.(Eph.1:18)
- Father, by your Spirit turn the evil activities of my vision killers to work out for my good in Jesus name. (Rom.8:28)
10. Father, like you did to Haman, expose, disgrace and destroy all my stubborn vision killers this year in Jesus name. (Neh.2:19, 4:2)
11. Father, by your mercy, restore whatever life partner/child bearing opportunity I have lost to me this year in Jesus name. (Joel2:25)
12. Father, I return to sender every arrow of haste and anxiety that is delaying my testimony in Jesus name.
13. In the name of Jesus Christ, I reject, break and destroy every evil covenant binding me and spirit spouse now by fire! (Jn.14:14)
I have written on how to let people know you are ready for marriage in my book “PRESENCE…Key to finding your life Partner” Get the book!
- How to Find Your Life Partner by Anthony Amalokwu (eBook) - Lulu
Buy How to Find Your Life Partner by Anthony Amalokwu (eBook) online at Lulu. Visit the Lulu Marketplace for product details, ratings, and reviews.