Excuses Adults Have Used to Avoid Using a Condom
Before I start this article, I would like to remind everyone that unless both parties have agreed to not use a condom, you must always wear a condom. Do not try to talk them out of it or anything, because jerks like you do not deserve sex.
I went to whisper and had folks tell me excuses they have either been told, or told others, to try and avoid using a condom.
- "How would you feel about having tight latex strapped around your d*ck? Uncomfortable?"
- "I didn't have time and it doesn't matter because you can't have kids anyways."
- "They don't fit."
- "You're on the pill so, f*ck condoms."
- "You're paranoid, you can't get pregnant on your period. My ex is a dumb *sshole."
- "It's going in your *ss anyways so, you won't get pregnant."
- "I'm too big."
- "I can't stay excited with it on."
- "It's going to break anyways, what's the point. Jack*ss."
- "It doesn't feel as good."
- "It's like wearing clothes in the shower, you just don't do it!"
- "One guy just said, It's just gonna find its way out anyways!"
- "I just want to prove my love for you."
- "I won't wear a condom to show you it's not just sex because, you know it's love. Especially, if you're willing to risk pregnancy. If you do get pregnant it's god will."
- "I'm infertile so, it doesn't matter anyways. Coming from a guy who got a girl pregnant."
- "You do realize that a condom can be too small, right?"
- "I forgot to bring condoms."
- "I'll just take it off anyways, so why bother wearing it?"
- "They don't feel right. Which is true, they really don't."
- "It's itchy. I was quick to walk from that before it evolved."
- "They might cause cancer."
- "It'll probably break anyways."
- "A guy once told me he didn't want to put a condom on because, another man might have touched it in the making and that made him feel gay."
- "I'm immune to STD's."
- "One guy tried to convince me they cause STD's."
- "I don't want to use one."