Help For Narcissists Who Are Feeling Shunned
This lovely girl
is a narcissist in every sense of the word. She loves herself a wee too much. Give her a mirror, and she is as happy as a kitten with a ball of yarn.
She is not really a bad person, but has this one hang-up: having to be "the" center of attention and all things have to be about her.
Recently, narcissists like this beauty and other narcissists are reporting that they are being shunned by family, friends and coworkers. The reason I can guess is that their trend of portraying a living definition of "vanity," has worn thin.
More images of narcissism
And now I proudly present
" Help For Narcissists Who Are Feeling Shunned"
Helping narcissists presented me with a slight challenge, but I called upon my resources that are only known to me, and before long, I had this powerful list of things that can help any narcissist who feels shunned by anyone.
- Buy yourself a miniature bullhorn from any electronics store and when you feel shunned, start talking through this device and get the attention that you deserve.
- Buy louder clothing to wear to work or to go out on the town. The louder the better. No one is going to pay a narcissist any attention when they are dressed in a wardrobe that looks like burlap that has been dyed with Easter egg coloring.
- Get a facial every day. To keep the attention of everyone a dedicated narcissist should always have a super-clean face.
- Consider talking to a talented plastic surgeon and let him or her show you the many ways they can make you even more attractive and stuck on yourself.
- Have yourself some business cards printed up. They are cheap compared to the results they will give you. The card might read: Hello. I am Toddy McCluren. I am a narcissist and I need your attention. People will appreciate this fresh approach from you.
- Throw expensive dinner parties to lure those high-society friends who shunned you to come and dine as you present the new you to them. Oh, you will cry tears of joy when all of your old friends and family gasp with surprise at their new narcissist friend or family member.
Not all narcissists are women
Why did the narcissists feel shunned?
- People who saw them coming in bars, at parties and such, would frown and whisper nasty things like, "Oh there's that painful narcissist again."
- Some people were so worn-out by the narcissist' image, they would actually lie and tell the attention-starved narcissist that they needed to run and see about a land deal that was ready to go through.
- Some narcissists were simply ignored or overlooked for promotions at their offices.
- One narcissist blamed his mirror for being too small, thus lowering his love for himself and leading to a low center of attention at social gatherings.
A final word on help for the narcissists
What you, the narcissist, can do, coupled with the tips in this story, to be "number one," to yourself and those around you.
- Be humble. You, dear narcissist, are not going to be "number one," with everyone.
- Be honest. There are just some uneducated, anti-social people who do not tolerate narcissists.
- Be real. If you have reached a certain level of personal appreciation, be happy and realistic with that level.
- Be open. Do not keep your feeling about being shunned bottled-up. Talk to other narcissists about your emotional storm. Understanding is a great medicine.
Note to the Narcissists: These tips and advice work. I know. I have used them.