Over 80 Cute Messages to Send on Okcupid
You are interested in finding love, right?
In meeting an awesome guy or lady, right?
And you have set up a profile on OKCupid.
What kind of messages can you send to a guy or a lady to help you get their attention?
What kinds of messages can make him or her feel interested in you?
In this article, I want to share some messages you can use to get the job done.
- OKCupid, I hold a cup of love in my hands. Like to drink from it?
- You’ve been single for too long. Skip your singleness by connecting with me.
- I hope I’m not being a pain in the neck by sending this message?
- Please don’t get huffy when you get this message. How are you?
- Don’t be unfazed when you get this message. Just say anything you can.
- Want to maximize the amount of fun you have every day? Then respond to this message.
- Do you sometimes wonder what people say about you when you are not around?
- Which of these do you agree with? Smartness is not fixed at birth. One is born as a romantic. Being romantic in a relationship guarantees relationship bliss.
- Do you like to know how you can attract and make friends with members of the opposite sex?
- Do you think someone looks kinda dumb when he does not use big vocabs during communication and conversations?
- Love Manager, I want you to manage my heart for me.
- Don’t focus on what you think is wrong with you. Focus on me!
- What are you good at?
- I’m bad on the phone. I’m bad with emails. I’m bad with texts. But in-person you just cannot have enough of me. Want to try me sometime?
- People tell me moving with me feels like a dance. They say it just feels musical. Wanna experience it?
- I want you to know the depth of specialness in my heart.
- Let me tell you a short story. Once upon a time I was doing well. Then on one day I chanced on your profile. And … connect to know the rest of the story.
- What opportunities do you see if you connect with me?
- You are the most important person in this world. At least that’s what I think.
- I am the master servant. How can I serve you today?
- How can I make your life better?
- How can I make a positive contribution to your life today?
- How can I make you feel happy today?
- You’ve had a terrible day, right? How can I make it better?
- I will most definitely add a plus to your life and not a minus.
- I can feel good vibes emanating from your personality.
- Are you a whizz at making people happy?
- I am a wussy most of the time. I find it difficult to express my feelings and thoughts. But this I can say. You are an incredible person.
- Those look like expensive threads you are wearing. Am I right?
- You’re a smoke eater, right? I want you to quench the fire in my heart.
- How do you think I’d look with a rug over my head?
- Hey, I’m a party animal and I want us to have one big party.
- Want someone to help you mellow out and enjoy each day?
- I want to nick your heart. Will you allow me?
- I am feeling dazed right now because you’re a knockout!
- I am a beggar with a choice. We can make this mega if you consent.
- Are you all hyped up today?
- I have decided to hang up my job as a singler and get employed as your partner-in-friendship.
- I have good vibes about you.
- I got into you the moment I saw you.
- Mitch my heart has a glitch—a you-less life. And that makes me itch sometimes.
- Honey, finding the right person is a bit dicey, but you know in life you have to ... yes take risks. No risk no gain. So take the risk on me.
- I can assure you I’m not a cold fish.
- This could be your lucky break.
- When two big guns like you and I meet what happens?
- I was blown away by the depth of your thinking.
- Do you know where the action is in this hood today? Want to join the action with me?
- Crèemee, I’m warm cream. Are you cold cream or hot cream?
- Yo! Pinkie Winkie, wanna linkie upie with me?
- I see the light in your heart is amber at the moment. Is it turning green or red?
- Chum, uhm … sorry. Forgive me. I already feel as though we are friends already.
- You know I really love Agricultural Science and I’d like to graft my life into yours.
- Lolly, pop into my mouth and give me sugar.
- Row, row, row your boat, gently up to me…
- I was paralyzed with affection when I saw you. Please just send a word to cure me of this paralysis.
- This is my pitch to you. I feel I cannot live without you. Believe me?
- Candy, I’m sweet on you.
- I wanna tip my hand. I want us to be long-term boyfriend and girlfriend.
- Do you have an open mind?
- The feeling is right, don’t you think?
- I struck a streak of good luck today because of you.
- You are the beginning of the summer in my life.
- Cinderella—oh! how your beauty makes me glad.
- Responding to this message may seem to you to be a very small step to take, but it may cause a great positive transformation in our lives.
- Read this message, respond appropriately, get to know me, and you will become happy as a result.
- You’ve got the seventh sense in addition to the sixth sense of faith, right? The sense of humor?
- Money can buy you clothes and shoes and other stuff but those things can’t give you love. I can!
- Do you feel younger than you look?
- There are worse feelings than feeling that the person sending you a message is the wrong person, but he could be the right person for you.
- I want to quickly forget about times past and dream of things to be.
- I will give you only two things choose one—happiness eternal or eternal happiness.
- Attractive Eve, I know you are active and objective. I am alive and very imaginative. Connect for a positive, explosive experience to help enrich your narrative.
- Searchingarian I strongly feel I will be a good complementarian to your life.
- Jokette, mind if we cause a compactification of our lives?
- Girl, I think I have the qualification to handle you. I will fill your life with funkification and jazzification. So let there be a linkification.
- Cutoid Americanoid, don’t be a skepticoid. Avoid that and link up.
- For me you are not a social need but a physiological need.
- Let’s have our own friendship festival?
- Hullo, fellow computerdomite. Is bachelorettedom as boring as bachelordom?
- How do you want your life to matter in this world?
- You can give yourself a million excuses not to connect. But have you considered what you may be missing?
- OKCupid up now, dip your finger in my love bowl, and eat some of the affection and warmth in my heart.
Another Article YOU MUST READ
© 2019 Isaac Yaw Asiedu Nunoofio