- Gender and Relationships»
- Relationship Problems & Advice
Power of visions
THE POWER OF VISION!
The Power of Vision
You will agree with me that it is not easy to find a life partner for oneself otherwise all our matured and prosperous bachelors and spinsters would have long been married. Finding life partner for another person or matchmaking is more difficult and dangerous especially because we may not fully grasp other people’s vision and expectations of a life partner. We can however learn from the servant in the story above that having a vision or our ability to visualize the life partner prior to commencing our search for him or her will make our job easier.
Once upon a time, a senior and trusted servant was given the assignment to find a wife for the first son of his master. In his wisdom, he went to a location where matured ladies and girls visit often. He got there some minutes before the time the ladies starts arriving for their daily visit and in his prayer for success in his assignment painted the picture of the prospective wife for his master’s son as follows:
“And let it come to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say, Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink; and she shall say, Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also: let the same be she that thou hast appointed for thy servant Isaac; and thereby shall I know that thou hast shewed kindness unto my master”. (Genesis 24:14)
Vision is what we see of ourselves or situations in spite of contrary realities of life. It could be powered through mental sight, revelation and dream. Vision means to see. To see means to know, to look upon, to look forward to experience, to recognize, to understand or visualize. The eye of vision is the mental or thinking capabilities of the individual engaged therein. “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.”(Proverbs 23:7).
The power of vision is predicated on one’s ability to Visualise. This means to transpose (that is put something on top of another thing) your mental picture upon the physical state in such a way that the entire tripartite being believes and lives in the reality of the mental picture. To visualize, you must put the following requisite ingredients in place:
- Set Goals: You must have a heart desire to be married and more importantly have a timeline within which this desire must commence and progress through finding the life partner, courtship, counselling, engagement and the marriage proper. (Prov.10:24, Mk.11:24).
- Establish Principles & Values: Work on your Christian virtues and imbibe Christ like value system as a genuine convert. Building on idolatrous and unbelieving value system will frustrate and weaken the power of vision. Avoid the temptation of carrying over unbelieving relationships. Let your yes be yes and no be no; read Galatians 5:22-23.
- Attractive Profile: This is a picture of yourself which you want others to know and see about you. You must make your profile more attractive through several programmes of self-improvement. Profile helps you to improve your ‘self-esteem’; profile includes the way you dress, you must package yourself the way you want to be known and addressed. Enjoy looking good.
Mental Picture: You must have a mental picture of what you desire, feed your eyes with positives. (Matthew 6:22-23, John9:39-41).
VISUALIZE YOUR LIFE PARTNER
- Father, thank you for your mercies & keeping me alive this 2015 in Jesus Name
- Thank you for the privilege to embark on this marriage/fruit of the womb project in Jesus Name
- Father, I regret, confess and repent from past sins of unfaithfulness, fornication & betrayal in Jesus name (Prov.28:13)
- Father, destroy every wrong expectation/motive of life partner/fruit of womb that is delaying my testimony in Jesus name
- Father, in your love silent all my accusers and cover all my weak points before my prospective life partner in Jesus name. (Prov.10:12)
- Father, by your mercy bring my good points before my life partner to jump start our relationship before the end of 2015 first quarter in Jesus name (Prov.18:16)
- Lord, today my partner to be and I escape out of the trap/snare of the evil ones in Jesus name. (Ps.124:7)
- Father, command your Angels to guide my partner and I to that meeting point where our relationship will commence in Jesus name. (Ex.23:20)
- Father, infuse my mind with the picture of my ordained partner/fruit of the womb in Jesus name
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I reject, divorce and break any marriage between me and spirit spouse now by fire! (Jn.14:14)
- O Lord, this season, connect me to my true spouse, children and blessings that spirit spouse has pushed away from me in Jesus name. (Jn.14:14)
CHECK THIS EVENT PAGE EVERY SUNDAY (if you cannot come to prayer venue because of proximity) FOR “SUCCESS SECRETS & PRAYER POINTS. Remember to come back to this page to share your testimonies too.