- Gender and Relationships»
- Relationship Problems & Advice»
- Breaking Up
Quotes To Heal A Broken Heart
Books I Recommend (and own) For Their Wonderful Healing Powers
A fun, well-organized, uplifting book of quotations. Includes very funny quotes that will catch you off guard in the middle of great authors thought-provoking quotes.
This book makes a great gift, or a wonderful coffee table book. The quotes are inspirational, and the illustrations are beautiful. Everyone should own a copy!
This book has quotations for every occasion and for occasions that you might never have thought of. More than just quotations, it is a great read for awakening, wisdom, and positive focus to uplift your life in all areas. Highly Recommended!
All the right words, just when you need to hear them....
The love of your life has just left you. You feel like you've been torn apart, and your heart is shattered. No matter the kind of relationship nor the length, the grief you feel when you lose someone you care for can be devastating.
As long as I can remember, I have cherished quotes. Whenever I am feeling especially vulnerable about something in my life, whether it be death, love, disappointment, or a broken heart, I have turned to reading quotes to gain encouragement and affirmation.
I would like to share with you several of my very favorite quotes that I hope will inspire you toward taking a step forward to healing your broken heart. Read, enjoy, and heal...
- "When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." ~Alexander Graham Bell
- "No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
- "As a rose cant live without the rain So a heart can't love without risk of pain" ~Unknown
- "If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it." ~Anonymous
- "The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy."~Jim Rohn
- "Love is like a puzzle. When you're in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together."~ Author Unknown
- "It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all."~Alfred Lord Tennyson
- "Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him".~Unknown
- "I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was".~Unknown
- "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does".~Unknown
- "You don't realize how much you care about someone until they don't care about you".~Unknown
- It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye. ~Anonymous
- "I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I'm going to smile". ~Anonymous
- "I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more".~Unknown
Becoming a professional relationship advisor was something I felt I was destined to do after I gained the strength to leave an abusive marriage several years ago. I wanted to make it my goal to help others struggling in a relationship because I know the pain and feelings of helplessness involved. Please visit me at Your Relationship Support , if you can't find the help you need on a certain subject either keep checking as I am trying to add as much as possible...or just ask and I'll be glad to offer advice or just be a sounding board.
Have a beautiful day!