8 Red Flags Showing That He Isn't Worth Your Time
Don't Ignore the Red Flags
As women in relationships sometimes we tend to ignore the red flags because we want it to work out. If you are the only one putting effort towards your relationship then it's time to move on. How a man treats you is how he really feels about you.
Signs that he is going to Waste your Time
Refuse to settle for someone who is not putting his time into you. Here are the signs that you need to get rid of him.
- You should not have to ask him how he feels about you. He should be showing you with his actions. If he is not trying now then it's not going to get better later. When you even have to question his feelings then hat alone is a sign not to take this any further.
- It's important to establish a foundation first with friendship first. If he moves to fast and starts calling you pet names, he starts planning for the future and it's only been a couple of weeks. This means that he would do this with any woman and you just happened to be that woman right now.
Building a Relationship is like Building a House. It takes work and time spent on it everyday. If only one person is doing all the work then the house is never going to get finished and even if it does, why would you wanna share your house with him when he hasn’t even helped?
Get Rid of Him If He Does these Things ...
3. If the only way you can keep his attention is through sex. First off, you shouldn’t be giving it up that easy, he needs to work for some. If the only reason he comes around is for sex then it’s not going to work. You have already passed by the steps to create a solid foundation. Not to mention that the only time he calls you is late at night usually after he has had a couple of drinks. Big fat red bootie call flag.
4. Your spending time together and he is constantly taking non emergency phone calls and answering every text he gets; let us not ignore this big red flag. He doesn’t need to keep putting you on hold when you are right in front of him for meaningless conversations that can wait for a better time. This is showing you that he doesn’t value your time and your time is not important to him. He is saying that he would rather be communicating with anyone but you.
5. He was in a long term relationship that just ended within the last couple of months; he will make you his rebound. He is still in love with his ex, don’t fool yourself. Everything you do will be compared to the ex and you are not trying to change into someone else for him.
It is important for you to know that you are a priority in his life. You should feel as though he likes you more than you like him. Don’t be afraid to let go of him because he is all you know right now, this is called “settling“. To get to anything good and worthwhile in life, you usually have to step out of your comfort zone and go through some shit. If you don’t attempt to take chances in unfamiliar territory then you will never know where it might have taken you to.
6. He is dead broke. Stop right there. Obviously he is in some sort of crisis and it is not the right time in his life to be dating anyone. If he attempts to want to go out and think that you are going to buy, that’s even worse because his reality must be really messed up.
7. Everytime you call him he has to call you back and then when he does call you back it took him over 2 or more hours. He is not making time for you or he is hiding something big. He may have another life and might even be married. Don’t even waste your time.
8. He can’t keep his full attention on you, he is too busy texting other girls and checking out the lady with the big knockers that is sitting at the table across from you. This is downright disrespectful and rude. You are nothing more to him but a toy and he treats all woman like something to be conquered.
Guys will treat you how you teach them. Show him that you value yourself and that you know that you are the most important person in your life. He will treat you like you are a special person that deserves to be a priority in his life. If he doesn’t then you definitely don’t want him anyway because he is either to immature, ignorant, or just doesn’t care about other people and this is exactly what ugly is.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Stephanie Billon