- Gender and Relationships»
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender
Rekindling Your Lesbian Ex'es Interest
Get Your Ex Back Now!
Getting your ex to rekindle her passion for you again
Remember when you and your ex couldn’t keep your hands off each other?
You couldn’t stay away from each other, were practically joined at the hip!
Now that you’re broken up and trying to get back together it feels bizarre
because you’ve been away from each other for so long. Don’t fear! There
are ways to re-ignite that spark that was once there:
* Take care of your appearance. You might even go for a totally different or
dramatic look! This may mean a change of hair color, a different hair cut,
new clothes, getting in better shape.
* Don’t rush into it. Don’t always be available when she calls. Let the
voicemail pick up for a change! Make her wonder what you are doing and
who you may be with. Leave her wondering about you. Become a mystery
and she will not be able to resist you!
* Limit or even break contact for a while. Preferably the first 30 days after a
break up. I know it is hard because you miss her so much, but you have to
allow her space and time to actually miss you again. This means no face
book, myspace or emailing as well as phone calls!
* Date. If you don’t, at least get your social life up and running. The lesbian
world is tiny so she will get word that you are out and about, looking great
and acting confident. You are having fun and don’t “need” her. Instant turn
* After 30 days (or longer) one of you may initiate contact. Keep it light! A
quick email saying “Hello, how have you been?” is good enough. No
begging, no saying how much you miss her, no asking if she’s dating. Short
* After some contact has been re-established don’t get too lovey-dovey too
soon! Treat her like you treat any casual friend. Be polite and friendly but
don’t talk about the relationship at all.
* Keep your hobbies and interests. Don’t spend time pining for your ex. Get
to know and love YOU! She will see this and have respect for you.
* If you are talking on the phone, always end the conversation first. This
let’s her know you have other interests that require your attention. If she
knows you’re not always accessible it will motivate her to call or contact
you more often. Always leave her wanting more of you!
*Here’s a HUGE secret! If you truly want your ex to be almost compelled to
contact you what you have to do is create a very powerful psychological
boost! That’s done by creating a sense of curiosity and interest. Those are
the two most powerful forces in the human mind. The biggest secret of all is
* Be a little hard to get. I’m not talking about playing mind games. I’m
simply saying don’t always jump for the phone or answer her email 3
seconds later! If you’re in the middle of something, finish it first then get
back to her. When your ex see’s that you’re not always available you will
have her wondering what you may be doing, or with whom! This creates
* When you do talk to or see your ex, be brief in the beginning. Arrange to
talk to her or meet with her in the middle of your already busy day. A quick
cup of coffee or a short phone call right before a meeting will keep you from
lingering hours and hours. Knowing you have a life besides pining after her
will have your ex intrigued. This creates interest!
For lesbian love, dating and relationship help visit The Lesbian Love Doctor Today!
- Home - Katrina Arango Official Website
Queer girl love, dating and relationship success! Visit the Katrina Arango official web site where you'll find interesting video blogs, over 15 books on lesbian romance, erotica and dating and Katrina's "love articles" designed to help you!