How to improve the quality of all of your relationships
"The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships".- Anthony Robbins.
The quality of your relationships – no matter in what form they may exist – obviously has a huge impact on your life. But what can we do to create new relationships and improve our existing ones? These are simple but effective ways to get the ball rolling:
- Meet new people with an open mind. Be careful not to pre-judge people based on first impressions. Human beings are complex creatures. You may have more in common with that new acquaintance than you think.
- If you like your self then it will show through your body language, the tone of your voice and the words that you speak. People generally like and appreciate people who send out positive and confident signals.
- Sharing makes life and relationships a lot more fun. And your hard times at least a little easier. Remember that the best relationships are based on living, loving and sharing. Sharing creates harmony in a relationship.
- Address difficulties and problems as soon as they come up. Dialogue openly to each other without giving them your whole life story. Take time to get to know each other.
- Be willing to take full responsibility for your own words and actions if you want your relationships to work.
- Hardly anything is as powerful as genuine communication and letting the real you shine through.
- Be careful not to come across as too needy. Sometimes spending time with ourselves is the best gift we can give ourselves. Being alone doesn't mean being lonely.
- Learn to be a good listener.
- People who give a lot of value to their relationships tend to get a lot of value back. In the long run you get what you give.
Realize that relationships never really end, they just change. You are still in a relationship with each other, it's just becomes a different type of relationship. Any relationship, whether it is between family members, people we work with or friends, takes a lot of work to build and maintain. No two people are alike or have the same interests. This must be taken into consideration when trying to maintain a relationship.
The bottom line is; relationships take a lot of effort, but not always. Sometimes just a few simple changes can completely turn around a failing relationship and ultimately improve the quality of your life.
I am satisfied with the quality of my relationship
Check out my webpage for more relationship tips!!
- Home - live free
'Live Free' provides information and tools to help you live life more abundantly. Freely access our many resources designed to bless and encourage you.