- Gender and Relationships»
- Romantic Intimacy
SEX BEGINS BEFORE YOU TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF
How do you envision your time of sexual pleasure to end? It can be fulfilling, if you know how to set the stage.
Sex is something special, whether you are a novice or an experienced lover. The key to great sex is FOREPLAY, that is, sexual acts like kissing, body massage, oral stimulation, and other stimulating acts a couple engages in before sexual intercourse. For most persons, foreplay begins ten minutes (or less) before sex.
Do you want your lover to rush home from work with nothing else in mind but to make passionate love to you? Your behavior with your lover during the day will pave the way into a sexually and erotically charged night. Here’s how.
During the day:
· Send an erotic text, voice or email message telling your lover what to expect when he or she gets home.
· Send a sexy picture text with you posing provocatively, dressed in a sexy lingerie, costume or nothing at all.
· Give your lover a call and talk naughty, hinting what to expect later.
Your lover will be so sexually charged that he or she will not notice anything else happening, but just the thought of getting home! This is called emotional foreplay. You get home and you want to grab your lover and have passionate sex! But hold on! Not so fast! The foreplay is not over as yet!
There are several “foreplays” that you can do. Let’s look at a few:
· Both you and your lover could have a warm bubble bath with scented oils or crystals, with scented candles and soft romantic music. Some wine would heighten the pleasure.
· Give your lover a sensual massage using scented oils. Always warm the oil before applying. If you caress sensually, you will provoke sensuality, which is the key to good lovemaking. For a sensual massage to be really good, the surroundings should be attractive, comfortable and private. Soft music in the background will give it the extra “zing”.
· What about a romantic dinner without plates? You could turn each other into a banqueting table and eat from each other’s naked body without using your hands. Place food all over the body making sure that savory or spicy food is not placed near the genitals or eyes - one person as the main course and the other dessert.
· Serenading your lover by singing or miming. Choose a sexy love song, preferably your lover’s favourite and add a little drama.
· Dancing for your lover. This can be done by in sexy costumes or nothing at all. You could do a striptease, dirty dancing, you both could dance to a slow waltz or give your lover a lap dance. Use your imagination and remember, you do not have to be perfect!
· Sex games can be fun and can really turn the heat up! One of the most popular is the doctor and patient sex game. One person can be the naughty or good doctor and the other can be the horny or submissive patient. Let your imagination run wild!
Remember, the longer the sex play, the more intense your orgasm will be. Learn about your lover by touching, tasting and exploring, his or her body. Talk about each other’s fantasies and inhibitions. Make your foreplay verbal, visual, kinesthetic, erotic and romantic.
Go ahead now, make passionate love!