Sex Has Ceased, And You're Wondering Why? -50 reasons why she's no longer sleeping with you- Stephanie Bailey
Hey guys, has a lady you've been seeing all of a sudden stopped having sex with you? Believe me, there's definitely a reason. A friend of mine recently asked me this question, and then he suggested I write an article about "why sex ceases?"
Let me tell you why from a woman's perspective (I collaborated with several of my best gal-pals), and came up with 50 potential reasons why we stop having sex with men:
1. Never any foreplay before sex—straight to sex
2. You expect foreplay but won't ever give foreplay
3.You don't dirty talk or your dirty talk is too degrading
4. You ask her to do things that are demeaning
5. You're too quiet during sex
6. You're a quick draw (http://miss-adventures.hubpages.com/hub/IsQuickDrawHurtingYourSexLife)
7. You're not well endowed
8. Not passionate enough—it's just a motion to you
9. You only like missionary position
10. Once you orgasm you don't care about making sure she does—selfish lover
11. Body issues (i.e. you talk about how "fat" you think you're getting)
12. You're always intoxicated before having sex
13. No kissing during sex
14. You ask if you're "big enough" and expect her to share past lover information
15. You keep your eyes closed the entire time
16. You always want her to be on top
17. You don't take 5 minutes to snuggle after sex
18. You don't initiate sex
19. There's no chemistry during sex
20. You're overly sweaty during sex and it's cold outside (do you ever go to the gym?)
21. You usually don't want to have sex (i.e. too tired or another lame excuse)
22. You point out a flaw about her body
23. You're too rough and aggressive (passionate is one thing, overly aggressive is another)
24. You talk about wanting to have threesomes—a lot!
25. You talk about other women being sexier
26. You have bad body odor and/or bad breath
27. You don't ask her about her day/week before instigating sex
28. After sex you ask her to leave and it's the first time sleeping together (i.e. "busy day" ahead)
29. You make horrible sex noises—overly loud grunting or huffing (what is that?)
30. You only want sex on your time, when you want it
31. You're not sensual
32. You expect a relationship after sex when you know she's dating other people
33. You're rude/distant in the morning
34. After sex for the first time no call/text, 3 days—Seriously?!—Do you want her to feel like she was used?
35. You've become lazy in the bedroom (see some of the above)
36. Sex is never spontaneous
37. You ask her if she ever thought about getting a boob job during sex
38. You have a roommate—you're over 30 years old and not living in NYC
39. You call her the wrong name in bed
40. Every time after sex you quickly get dressed—what's up with that?
41. You suck (no pun intended) at foreplay
42. You continually have a hard time getting it up or keeping a hard-on—okay, but do something about it.
43. You left too many marks: hickies/bites on her body—don't mark your territory
44. Sex is way too long & becomes boring and drying
45. Too serious—boring!
46. Too clinical in bed--she doesn't want to feel like she's getting an exam
47. You baby talk—no "titty-witties" comments please (http://miss-adventures.hubpages.com/hub/IsBabyTalkorBehaviorRuiningYourRelationship)
48. Unacceptable behavior outside the bedroom ( ie. you blow her off in public or you only sleep with her—never take her out)
49. Your dog is always staring or jumping onto the bed during sex
50. You gave her a sexually transmitted disease (Not cool!)
Bottom-line, sex should be enjoyable for both parties involved---no one likes a lazy or selfish lover. Guys, you need to realize that sex for most woman is emotional. Until you can connect that way, you can't expect a sustainable or physical connection.