Single men over 40
Single men over 40
He's interesting, intelligent, well read, well educated, dressed with taste, knows how to attract women's attention. Finding a decent man is quite a challenge, they seem to hide somewhere or already taken. But what shall we do, women who is in search of their perfect man, to date with and to start a relationship with.
There are many reasons why men choose to be bachelors, some like the feeling of excitement, to live every day like it's the last day of your life, to be unpredictable, to be free in all senses.
Bachelor men have specific behavior which distinguish them from married men, in general it's not difficult for a woman to notice a signs of a bachelor.
Dear women if you doubt that you boyfriend is a bachelor, below is a list of sings of a bachelor, study it to be 100% sure of your choice.
How to Tell that a Guy is a Bachelor
- Look at his hands, check if there is a wedding ring, or maybe a tan line from a wedding ring. Some man do not wear a wedding ring in this case be attentive and listen to what he says.
- When a bachelor is looking at women he evaluates them, his foxy look makes him a hunter. These men look at women with a desire, with passion in eyes, like a leopard is hunt down his catch.
- Look at his clothes. If a guy is a bachelor it doesn't mean that he should wear dirty clothes, have untidy look, dirty nails, and smell bad, actually on the contrary. Nowadays bachelor look hot, dress stylish they take good care of themselves to attract women, so if a man looks hot this is a red flag.
- Listen attentively to what a man talks. Pay attention to some little details, things that can help you to get the hang of him, or to calm down and stop suspecting him in all sinful actings . Ask him a few controversial question and watch his reaction.
- If you have mutual friends ask them about his marital status. Find him in social media there can be a lot of useful information about him, his pictures, which can be a good source of additional information.
- They usually have tens of female friends, and feel relaxed in their presence.
- Bachelors are always flirty and ready to act, they know how to seduce a woman, what to say.
Do you trust your intuition?
How to recognize a single man
"You can read it in his eyes. A single man is looking for a Ladylove. He seeks and waits around, evaluates women. Married man when he looks at a woman he's only looks at woman's face and figure. This is my opinion because I'm single." - Mike, 42.
"Most often a single man is dressed impeccably. But there is always some little thing that disprove it, it maybe a different color socks, or stain on the short-band, or something sticking out of his pocket, or are not neatly draped scarf. In general, everything is perfect, but there is a small flaw for sure." - Jessica, 38.
"In the bachelor house you will never find "accidentally" left lotion makeup remover, face cream, pink wisp of bast, lingerie, slippers ..." - Mat, 46.
"Single men immediately begin to praise themselves in conversation, how clever he is, his cooking skills, that he's a man in the house. They love to show off." - Sophia, 43.
"Bachelors are generally boring." - Katie, 41.
"You can see a single man by his behavior. He's never in a hurry, as opposed to a married man. He does not often look at the clock." - Emma, 47.
"If you propose to go to his house a single man does not hide from anyone, and he won't begin to invent a bunch of reasons for the refusal. After verification, you can dramatically remember that you have something to do, and to postpone it on indefinitely." - Erin, 44.
"A single man buys a toothbrush at the store. It has one cup, one spoon, one fork and one chair in the kitchen. It has devastated half a pack of ravioli and a half-eaten sausage in the refrigerator. He has a mountain of dirty dishes in the sink. He has a mountain of dirty clothes in the closet. He knows how to washing, to cook and mend. Although he does not like to admit it." - Alice, 55.
Hollywood's TOP 5 Bachelors
What type of man do you prefer?
If at least a half of the points listed above describe your man, then you are dating an eternal bachelor. If you plan to get marry and have children someday, then you should immediately break up with this man, and not to waste your precious time. If he's 40 + and have never been married, maybe he has another plans for life and commitment and marriage are not an option for him.
Don't regret about the time you spent together, now you've got experience. I'm sure there are men who want to have a wife, to commit, to have kids and be happily married. You can try your luck online if you're tired or traditional way of meeting people, I'm a live proof of successful online dating.
Stay safe and believe in Love!