Sure-Fire Ways For You to Know That He is Cheating on You
SADLY, CHEATING HAS BEEN WITH US A LONG TIME
To be completely frank with you, this hub shouldn’t come as a surprise to you. For me, it was seeing all of those ads placed on internet ads and I even scanned past one on YouTube, those “Is He Cheating on You?” ads. Yes, they get your attention. Yes, they might make a valid point with “their” information system that can predict, without error, that a husband is cheating on his wife.
Cheating, or committing adultery, has been around before Jesus walked the earth, so I am not going to devote inches of space delving into the “why’s?” and “who’s” about cheating. There is just not enough space to do that. But this does not mean that I am going to provide a less-than-quality piece. No. You can “bet the farm” on this being a story with punch, power and usefulness.
For me, sleeping with another woman is a sin. I won’t make any bones about it. Nor will you taste sweet sugar granules sliding off of these paragraphs. I stood before God and witnesses and took a solemn wedding vow to, as you know, stay with my wife “through thick and thin, sickness and health,” and my parents raised me to know that the word “vow” means just what it means: A serious agreement made to be kept.
AND I WANT TO BE HONEST
And truth be told, for me to sneak-around and see another woman is one of the scariest, most-frightening events that can occur in a man’s life, but he arouses it to life by committing himself to be at a certain place to meet a certain beauty at a certain time. So why would I scream that I am being treated unfair when my wife finds me out and leaves—taking most of our possessions? I wouldn’t for I would be guilty. Case closed.
This list, which I call . . .
Sure-Fire Ways for You to Know if He is Cheating on You
NOTE: This hub is strictly for the married ladies in my readership. Some tips are a bit comical, but it all depends on how you view them.----KENNETH
- Each time he wears a white shirt, you swear that you mixed the “red’s” in with the “white’s” when you washed for his collar is always blood-red, but not with red from red socks, but from red lipstick and it is NOT yours.
- At bedtime, you find it curious why he is wearing is underwear backwards. You ask him why? He answers with quivering voice, “Uhhh, got in a hurry today in the men’s room.” Hurry was right. He was almost caught with his lover on the side who met him in the men’s room at lunch.
- He has recently got this burning-obcession for going to the shopping mall every opportunity that arises. Even when you made a birthday cake for his mom and you two were going to his parents’ house to help her celebrate when suddenly he had a need to hit the mall for some batteries for his flashlight. When he left for work the next morning you checked where he keeps his flashlight and he has over 100 new batteries never taken from their package.
- When the phone rings, he is a bundle of nerves. Could be he is afraid that “she” might call him because she forgot what night he would be home.
- You have always had a good time sharing your feelings and thoughts with him, but lately, you try to talk to him and he is always distant and even distracted. Out of frustration, you ask him what is on his mind? He quickly laughs and replies, “Errr, I was thinking about work, hunee.” At least he told the truth. At work is where he met “her,” and it has been a hot-as-fire affair ever since.
- One Saturday he takes you to breakfast in town. Then he takes you to the shopping mall and gives you three-hundred dollars cash and his American Express to do some shopping. You are shocked. He says he will wait on you on a bench. Two hours later you return to find a livid husband—angry enough to hurt someone with his fists. You take him home, but on the way, you find out that he saw his best buddy, “Frank Hubbart,” in a mall restaurant with “her,” but he curses “Frank” all the way home and you are so blown away that you know without any cue that something is definitely going on with your husband.
- He finds it necessary to spend hours in his workshop when you two are at home. The funny thing is: Your husband is not talented enough to work with wood or models and he just has to take his phone with him. Once you needed him and walked into his shop and caught him talking low and whispering to “her” on his phone which he quickly put away when you walked in. “Who was that?” you ask. “Uhhh, my dad. He needed advice on what rod and reel to buy.” And there it is. His dad was a “Nine-time, All-State Bass Fisherman of The Year,” and he “needs” rod and reel advice?
- You and your husband are watching a romantic movie one night at home and for fun you ask, “if you were seeing another woman, would you respect me enough to tell me?” He jerks his head around so quick that he almost pulls a muscle. “Yes, I would do that, hunee. Why do you ask such a question?” You just giggle.
- He comes to you one night and confesses some rather touching feelings. You think that finally he is becoming a sensitive man, but what he confesses is that he needs you to allow him to call you, “Susie,” when being very romantic late at night.
- One night you thought he would go through the roof when “Frank,” the best buddy he saw with “her” in the mall restaurant, stops by to see him about borrowing his lantern for a camping trip with . . . “her,” the woman your husband is seeing and good ol’ “Frank,” brings her in to meet you and your husband. You cannot help but notice the smirk on her evil face without “Frank” seeing her. Your husband paces like a nervous tiger at feeding time. When they leave, he all but gets into the car with them. “I had to tell ‘Frank’ something about work,” he says when he returns.
And then one day, the capper . . .
He gives you a birthday card that was meant for “her.”
As they say in the world of video gaming, “Game over.”