5 Things My Friend Taught Me
Life And Living It
When I was growing up, I had many fears from what I am suppose to do as a teenager and what I am not suppose to do. I have moved into adulthood and it's getting more and more complicated. Sometimes I wonder where my next stop would be, struggling with unfulfilled dreams, wrong choices and other uncertainties. But in the midst of all these my friend is ever beside me comforting me at every stage. She taught me to live one day at a time. She taught me the following and all I want to do is to share them with you. I hope you like them.
- a smile enhances your immune function greatly because a more relaxed atmosphere is created.
- a smile relieves stress.
- a smile lowers your blood pressure. It's worth trying.
- a smile lifts your face and make you look younger.
- staying positive makes you resilient to stress.
- positive emotional style can make you resistant to cold or flu virus.
- staying positive makes you more productive.
- staying positive can save your marriage/relationship.
Leave the past behind
- you get to choose new attitude and mindset.
- you have positive impact on others.
- worrying about your past would only hurt your feelings and buy you more heart diseases, not leaving out depression.
- Loving unconditionally facilitates open and honest relationship.
- when you love unconditionally you derive love within.
- loving unconditionally takes away anger and increases your lifespan.
- obstacles are no where near boosters, they don't really make you stronger, they make life tougher for you.
- removing obstacles save you emotional distress.
- removing obstacles help you get a clearer view about the task ahead.
- removing obstacles clear your mind and set you free.
She told me all these would not only help me live one day at a time, it would make me a better person.
I hope you enjoyed it.