- Gender and Relationships»
- Romantic Intimacy
Taste better for your lover
It really is true, vegeatrians taste better.
With valentine's day coming up, I decided to write a hub giving you tips on giving your significant other a real treat for valentine's day by making you and your bodily fluids taste better. I am not writing this hub to offend anyone this is based on not only personal experience but actual research I have found on the subject.
Part one: The reason why vegetarians have a better taste, as well as smell (not just with sexual taste and odors but their whole body) is because they have less toxins that create a bitter taste and bad smell. Our bodies release toxins and chemicals through our sweat, saliva, and other bodily fluids. Therefore much of what you eat has an effect on your taste and smell.
Part two: What are our fluids made of? Well, vaginal fluid consists mostly of carbohydrates, amino acids, proteins, and other acids. While semen contains only 1% sperm the rest is made of sugars, proteins, and other minerals and nutrients. Both contain vitamin B-12. So, the key to making yourself taste better is eating foods that are made from these nutrients that will make you taste sweet rather than bitter.
Part three: The do's and don'ts
- Meats will make you bitter, especially red meats. If you must eat meat try eating chicken with only white meat.
- Asparagus is another no no, it makes you bitter so will many cabbages, broccoli and cauliflower. However, eat lots of other types of vegetables they will improve your taste.
- Eat lots of fruits. Pineapple makes you the sweetest, plums are also a really good choice.
- Chocolate actually won't make you sweeter it is better to avoid it as well.
- Lemon, Cinnamon, and Peppermint will improve your taste.
- Garlic and onion will make you bitter as well try using less of it.
- Don't eat a lot of junk food.
- Drink lots of water to rid your body of natural toxins.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- Within 12-24 hours toxins are usually released from the body so, if you want to eat something that should be avoided on this list, it's taste and odor should be gone by then.
- The bottom line is EAT HEALTHY!
If you follow these steps not only will you taste better but studies show that your smell (pheromone smell not scent smell) will be much more pleasing to other people. Remember, becoming a vegetarian is your best option, however there are other ways to improve your scent and taste. while still eating meat. But, from a vegetarians experience, you may want to give it a try because from what I've been told personally "Once you taste a vegetarian, you will never want to taste a meat eater again"