Ten Perfect Valentine's Day Wedding Ideas
1) Start With Cute Heart Shaped Napkins
2) Have some heart confetti
3) Have a unique heart guest book.
4) Heart Sparklers! (My favorite)
5) You don't have to have red to have hearts, look at these beautiful white frosting heart cookies.
6) Have cute lacy mason jars. They can hold anything, from candles to confetti to candy. The possibilities are endless!
7) Have a valentine themes candy bar! Red licorice, cherry lollipops, watermelon jolly ranchers. Anything pink or red will do.
8) Valentine's day is the perfect way to show your true love! Use cute signs with handpainted hearts to guide your guests on the Big Day.
9) Put cupid's arrow on the cake.
10) Pink floating roses are always elegant.
It's Your Day!!
No matter what theme you do (Valentine's Day, Harry Potter,Lusts of the Flesh), or where you have it( On the helm of the Titanic, at Burning Man, on the Beach), or what your colors are. Always remember that this is YOUR wedding, your special day, your way to show the world that you are getting married! So, don't let those debbie downers talk you out of having the perfect wedding just because it's a little unique, or doesn't meet with the social protocol.
Your wedding. Your day. Your love.
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!