Thank-You Messages for Colleagues at Work
What to Write in a Thank-You Cards or Notes
Sometimes it can be difficult to find the right words of appreciation to say to colleagues or coworkers to show gratitude for a gift, help, and support given, when leaving or after resignation. Here is a collection of appreciation messages and sayings you can write in letter or note, blank card, email or text to your colleagues in the workplace who might have helped you in one way or the other.
Handwritten note of thanks is one of such great ways to show your heartfelt gratitude for all the good things that they have done to make the workplace a comfortable place to work and have fun. Get your card or thank you note wording's ideas from the list below and write your own unique message to express your gratitude for their support and encouragement.
To maintain good and healthy working relationship all the time, learning how to say thank you to office-mates is something we usually have to put some effort into.
Thanks for always making work fun.
Sample Appreciation Messages to your Colleague for Help
1. You have been the most awesome co-worker I have ever known. Your help is making my job very much easier and fun. I really appreciate your time and effort.
2. I say a big “thank you” to you for the favor. Indeed, you are not only the company seed of hope but our inspiration. Thanks for being one of the secrets of my promotion. You are the best staff.
3. You are a great asset not only to the company but to me. Your help has really brought out the potentials in me. I now have job satisfaction and always eager to work harder to excel in my career. Thank you for making me smiles again.
4. Thank you for caring and supporting me wholeheartedly. The great role you have been playing in my life is immeasurable. I’m grateful for all your help and continued support.
5. Dear Mate, your help has really made my body and mind both feel healthy. Thanks for your kindly assistance.
6. In spite of our many differences and for not always agreeing with you, I would like to thank you for being an open-minded staff. I count myself lucky working with you. You are the best colleague one should always think of working with.
7. There are no other words to describe my feelings for you better than saying “thanks a lot for making the workplace a fun place to be.”
8. Working with you and being close to you made me realize the sincerity and loyalty in you. Thanks for making me feel better. You are the best co-worker!
9. I would like to thank you for being there for me always. You are the best office-mate I have ever worked with.
10. Thanks for always on my side. You are not only my workmate; you are my best friend and my mentor. My heart just keeps thanking you for everything that I have learned from you.
Thanks for making me feel better.
11. Your contributions to my success at work will forever remain in my heart. Many thanks for your support, guidance, and encouragement. I enjoyed working with you.
12. I would like to thank you for your kindly support. I’m so happy to see that someone is thinking about my well-being and career. This, I promise you that I will never forget all the things you have done to make me happy.
13. My new assignment is now much easier and fun to do. Thanks for your kind assistance, it really helped me get the job done better and always on time.
14. If all other colleagues could be good as you are, work would have been easier and enjoyable. I appreciate your can-do spirit and for believing in teamwork.
15. Thanks for encouraging me and inspiring me to always get things done better. You are one of the secrets of my many achievements. You are the best office-mate.
16. This note goes to My Dearest Co-worker, Each time I’m in the office, I always feel comfortable and blessed just because I know that the right man to work with is always by my side. Thanks for the loyalty and patience.
17. I count myself lucky working in an office where employees care so much for one another. Thanks for being the most interesting colleagues to work with. You are all the best.
18. From being my schoolmate to being my workmate, I have never regretted meeting you for a second. You are the best mate to work with. Thanks for making my day.
19. You are more than my colleague at work but my best friend ever. I appreciate your time, support and cooperation.
20. Your approach to getting things done the way they should be is unbeatable. Much of our team success is due to your skills and hard work. We really appreciate all your time and everything that you have done openly and secretly to keep the company in business. You are the reason for this sudden pay raise.
21. Your decision-making skills are acknowledged. Your level of reasoning is highly respected. I hope to see you continue with all the good deeds you are known for. Accept my sincerest gratitude.
22. Thank you for being our advocate in the workplace. Being part of the management team, you made important decisions that are not solely for your own interest but in the co-workers’ interest.
23. Thank you for encouraging me not to relent on my effort. You have been an inspiration and a blessing in my life. My achievement in my career is due to your encouragement and support. Indeed, you are awesome. I appreciate your help and time in guiding me.
24. I see myself as a lucky person for giving the opportunity to work with such an intelligent staff like you. Sharing the same office room with you had really prepared me for the great task ahead in my career. Thanks for building the confidence in me.
25. Words are not enough to show appreciation to someone who has given so much of his time and cooperation to shape my career. Your thoughtfulness will remain in my heart forever.
26. Dear Office-mate, I couldn’t have achieved great success without your kindly support and help. Thank you for influencing my life and changing me to become a better and highly skilled employee.
27. Let me use this medium to appreciate your honest effort that you have demonstrated. Your dedication to work is an attribute that always inspires us to do well on the job. Work in the office would be easy and fun if we could have more of co-worker like you around us.
28. You are the most interesting office-mate to work with. Accept my heartfelt gratitude for your understanding and support during this difficult time. Thank you for being a great co-worker!
29. All your kindly support and cooperation in the workplace has really made me a better staff. Many thanks for making me something out of nothing.
30. Thanks for instilling in me the spirit of courage, discipline, and tolerance. I will be grateful to you forever and your thoughtfulness will last in my heart all the time.
Many thanks for your support and encouragement. You are the best co-worker.
31. I would like to thank all my colleagues for their unflinching support, motivation and for bringing out the potentials in me. I really appreciate all the good times we shared together in the workplace. You are all the best.
32. Thank you for developing the “can-do” spirit in me. I have always been lucky to have good office-mates to work with everywhere I found myself.
33. I appreciate you for being the first person to believe in my skills. Also, I appreciate your encouragement when I was thinking of quitting the job. These I will never forget even for a second.
34. I am proud to work with a team of achievers who continue to deliver excellent results. I have learned a lot from your wealth of experience more than you can ever think of. Thanks for the support and friendship.
35. I am happy to say that in spite of the challenges at work, I met and surpassed the targets given to me by my supervisor. My appreciation goes to all my colleagues for their continued trust and support.
Thank-You Messages for Colleagues for a Gift
1. I never ever knew that someone could be so magnanimous to me. The timing and choice of the gift surpassed my expectations. Thanks once again for the fabulous gift and thank you for being a great colleague.
2. You are such an amazing gift giver. You knew exactly what new couples deserve to have. In fact, we never believed what we saw when we opened the gift from its wrappings. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and for saving us some bucks.
3. The fantastic gift that you gave to me means a lot to me. And it simply tells me that my hard work is noticed and rewarded beyond my imagination. Thank you for being the greatest colleague to work with.
4. What an amazing gift that brings back the memories of past times shared! You never knew how well you have used the gift to brighten my day and to keep my heart warm all the time. I can never thank you enough for the kind gesture. Thanks for being thoughtful!
5. I am greatly surprised with the gift. Indeed, you have the right idea of what I really want for a present at this time. You must have gone through my CV to find out about my hobbies and interests are. I hope I can return the kind gesture sometime in the future. Once again, thank you for rewarding my hard work.
6. I am very appreciative of your support and thoughtful gift. They really mean so much to me. Thank you for recognizing and rewarding my good contributions at work. I cannot express how blessed I am to have you as my colleagues at the workplace. Once again, thank you for your thoughtfulness!
Sample Thank-You Notes to Coworkers for Birthday Gift
Sample Letter #1
I wanted to write you to thank you again for spending a lot of thought to this special gift you gave to me as a birthday present. Your thoughtful gift added lots of fun to my day and I was touched beyond words.
Accept my heartfelt gratitude, my fellow colleagues at work. I just hope I can return the favor to you sometime in the future. I appreciate you all!
Sample Letter #2
Thank you so much for being part of my special day and for the wonderful birthday present. What a thoughtful gift everyone would love to have.
I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and for taking time out of your tight schedule to attend my big event. Thanks once again for your lovely gift and for coming.
Sample Thank-You Notes to Coworkers for Wedding Gift
Sample Letter #1
My [wife/husband] and I thank you very much for taking the time to know our likes in picking the best wedding gift for our anniversary. Indeed, that was very thoughtful of you to give something we were hoping to get some time in the future.
I’m so glad to have amazing coworkers being part of the big event. Thanks once again. I love you all!
Sample Letter #2
I was overwhelmed with the present. Thank you for making our wedding memorable with your thoughtful gift. I’m very happy and it keeps my heart warm each time I take a look at this special present from a very special friend and coworker.
You really made my day memorable than I could ever imagine. I really appreciate your generosity. Thank you!
With warmest regards,
Sample Letters of Appreciation
For Coworker or Colleague
Sample Letter #1
I have sincerely enjoyed the time that I have spent working with you. It is hard for me to tell you that I am leaving. But I must sincerely thank you for all the guidance, support and encouragement that you have shown to me over the years.
Really, I will miss you, but let me assure you that I will be keeping in touch with you from time to time. Once again, thank you for making the workplace a comfortable zone for me to work.
Sample Letter #2
I want to express my sincere gratitude for all the support, encouragement and cooperation you have shown to me in my career pursuit. Your help indeed opened my eyes to many opportunities I never thought of.
In spite of our many differences, you went an extra mile to help me attain this new position. Thank you for forgiving me all my past mistakes and for being passionate about my career advancement. I look forward to maintaining an open and honest relationship with you for many years.
My deepest thanks,
Was this article helpful to you?
© 2016 Oyewole Folarin