Thank you Message for Wedding Guests―Samples of what to write in a Card
What to write in a Thank you Card for Wedding Guests
Are you serious about showing appreciation to your guests for coming to your wedding event, those who were unable to attend but sent gifts; sponsors and other visitors but lacked the drive and effort to actually write good thank you notes or messages in a card? Check out these samples of thank you messages and sayings for wedding that you can write in a greeting card or email to your loved ones that made the most important day of your life beautiful.
Wording a blank thank you card can be a great task especially when one has many people to thank. Get your blank card wording ideas from the list below and write your own unique message to express your thankful wishes. The bride and the groom can send some of these short thank you notes via text/SMS, email, Facebook, Twitter, IM or any of the social networking sites and show your guests and sponsors how grateful you are for all their support.
Sample Thank You Message for Wedding Guests
- Thank you very much for attending our important event. Your presence made the wedding party wonderful.
- Thank you for sparing your valuable time to attend our beautiful occasion. Your presence added joy and happiness to our special day.
- Accept my heartfelt gratitude for celebrating our wedding day with us. Thank you so much for being part of our big event.
- We were delighted to see you on our wedding day rejoicing with us.
- Being one of our special guests on our wedding day happened to be the most treasured gift ever. Accept our thankful wishes!
- Your presence alone made our big event a very special one. Thanks for your time and generosity!
- Accept my warmest gratitude for your support, love and kindness. A million thanks for being part of our big event!
- Thank you very much for being one of our special guests on our beautiful occasion. Your presence made the most important day of my life wonderful.
- Thank you for making our beautiful occasion memorable with your presence. Thank you very much, I look forward to seeing you again!
- Our big event will not be that awesome without your presence. Thank you very much for sparing time to attend!
- Your presence on the most important day of my life means a lot to me and my husband/wife. A million thanks to you and your entire family for having us in mind!
- Your presence made my husband/wife’s heart filled with lots of joy and happiness. Thanks for making it!
- A million thanks to you for making our special day memorable. I don’t know how to appreciate you for your kindness and support. Accept my heartfelt gratitude!
- Thanks for being a part of our most important day. Your presence put smile on our faces.
- You have been a special part of our beautiful event. Thanks for making it more memorable!
- It’s been great to see you share our most important day with us!
- We would like to express our greatest thanks to you for honoring our wedding invitation. You hold a special place in my heart. Thank you very much!
- Our big event was colorful because of your presence on the wedding day. We were so glad to see you. We look forward to seeing you celebrate our wedding anniversary with us soon.
- I would like to express my appreciation for seeing you being part of our joyous day. Thanks for your love and thoughtful generosity.
- We were so happy to see you on the wedding day. Thanks for making it more memorable.
- We were so glad you could celebrate our big event with us. Accept my thankful wishes!
- So sorry you couldn’t attend our wedding. Thank you for the wonderful gift and we hope to see you soon.
- We would like to thank you for your support and kindness. We were happy to see you at the event.
- Thank you for your thoughts and for celebrating with me on one of the most important days of my life. I appreciate the kindness and love you gave to me as well as the thoughtful gift. It means a lot to me.
- We were so happy you could celebrate with us on our special day, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Short Thank You Message for Wedding
- In spite of your busy schedule, I thank you for coming to our wedding party.
- Thank you for making our wedding day special.
- Thank you for being part of our special event. It really means a lot to me.
- We appreciate your time and effort you have shown to us. Thanks once again for your presence!
- I thank you for making our most important day comes true!
- Thanks for being part of our special moment in life!
- Thanks for sharing in the joy of our special day.
- We hope you had a wonderful time with us and enjoyed it as much as we did.
- We were so glad to have you as part of our big event. Accept my thankful wishes!
- I just wanted to thank you for your support and for celebrating our special moment with us.
- Thank you so much for celebrating our wedding day with us!
- Thanks for making it to our wedding day despite your busy schedule!
It's time to let your vote count!
Is it an etiquette for the bride and the groom to send thank you message for wedding guests and sponsors?
- Spending time out of your busy days with us let me know that I’m in your thoughts. Thank you very much for spending some of your valuable time with us on our special day!
- We would like to thank you for attending our wedding event. It really means a lot to us having you there to celebrate our special day with us.
- It was so nice to see you attend our wedding day. And we hope you had a good time with us. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
- Thank you for coming to share in our big event and thanks for your well thought gift. We hope you enjoyed the wedding reception and look forward to seeing you soon.
If you have any need to comment on what you’ve just read, now is the time. Share your thoughts in the comments below!