10 Body Language Signals that a Guy that Likes You
Who is flirting with you?
The body language of a guy that likes you is usually a dead give-away. He makes it obvious and it is beyond his self-awareness.
From smiling to gazing to touching your shoulder and more, this hub shows you 10 ways to tell if a guy likes you with his body language. You might not have noticed it in the past, but has he done any of these?
The Body Language of a Guy that Likes You
1. You catch him staring at you. If you are preparing to have a conversation with him or are already engaged in one, when you look up, you notice he is already looking at your face no matter where your attention has been.
2. He stands up straight and/or sticks his chest out. He is posturing and trying to look like a strong potential partner for you.
3. He brushes invisible dust off his shirt or tie. He is trying to look good and "prepared" for you.
4. He touches you. This is the most obvious of all the signs. He might brush his hand on your arm or shoulder, cover your hand with his, or if he is very brave, he will stroke or brush his hand through your hair.
5. He runs his hands through his hair or shuffles his hair around. Again, he is trying to make sure he looks his best for you. The shuffling of hair also has to do with the level of nervousness and excitement he feels. He might end up actually messing it up by mistake.
6. The personal space between you two gets smaller. He tries to stand closer to you when you talk, and if you don't like him back you tend to move away. If you like him as well, the space closes up even more. And you feel comfortable with that. This is one of the best ways to tell if a guy likes you with his body language because closeness denotes intimacy.
7. His body is turned to you. Whether you are in a room full of people or by yourselves in the hall, his entire body or parts of his body are turned to you. For example, his upper body will face you when he is standing, or if he is in a swivel chair, he will turn it in your direction. It can even be as subtle as one of his feet pointing in your direction. He is paying close attention and is showing interest with these moves.
8. He looks at different parts of your face. If you are looking at each other, rather than move his eyes onto other objects in the room, his gaze will trail from your eyes to your cheeks to your lips, and back up to your eyes -- or a similar pattern. He wants to take in as much of you as he can. This body language shows deep attraction and sometimes even love.
9. When other men are around you he tries to move into your space. Men do this unconsciously and women rarely notice. If a random guy tries to talk to you and your man of interest is around, he will try to join the conversation, get your attention, or stand next to you. Moving into your space when another man is around denotes he sees these men as competition, wants to keep them at away, and wants to win your affection.
10. He smiles after he looks away from you. Even after you've disengaged, the interaction between you just keeps him smiling.