- Gender and Relationships»
The Imperfect Husband
His Imperfect Ways Are Perfect For Me
- My husband, my darling, my one and only lover
you drive me absolutely batty sometimes,
but I vow to love and honor you like no other.
- The touch of lips against mine, your hands caressing my skin;
I think I may be falling in love all over again..
- You fell for the spell I once cast,
If only I could train you right,
Our love will always last.
- You don't like to clean, and never do the dishes.
but your loyal to me
and you grant all of my finest wishes.
- You act like a child at times,
You even throw fits,
What's with those farting sounds coming from your pits?
- You leave everything you own lying around the house,
It makes me wonder sometimes,
Why you chose me to be your loving spouse?
- Everything magically gets broken whenever you're around.
Out comes the super glue, and the tape,
or it gets hidden and never to be found.
- I love you my dear I truly do.
But what more will you put me through?
- It has been eleven years now and why haven't you learned?
The trash is your job,
That much I have earned.
- Your a wonderful father, I'll give you credit for that.
Like all the promises you always keep,
" Paying for Jenny Craig if I got to fat."
- I accept all of your flaws not just because I said "Yes"
But don't get a big head and loose all progress.
- Your imperfect ways can be hard to handle
But I know you'll always be by my side
No matter what the scandal.
- I accept you for who you are, and who you have grown to be
because no matter the struggle
Your imperfect flaws, are perfect for me.
This article/poem is dedicated to my loving, caring, loyal and honorable husband Daniel Vivier.
We are complete opposites, but you complete every missing part of me and I could not be a more happy and grateful wife. You are an amazing, irreplaceable part of mine and the kid's life.
I am your Bonnie, you are my Clyde
I will always wear my wedding ring with honor and pride!
I love you.
My Husband Is Imperfectly WonderfulClick thumbnail to view full-size
Other Topics Written By Me
- DIY: How To Start Couponing
In these tough times people have gone to great lengths to be able to pay the bills. Learning to coupon can help change all of that. It is so easy, anyone can do it. Here are some tips for beginners.
- Safety Tips For The Hurricane Season
There's many things that need to be done before such a storm occurs. Here are some few tips on ways to help you prepare and keep the family entertained.
- The Saint Bernard: What You Need To Know
Saint Bernard's are viewed as beautiful, gentle giants. With their Sad looking eyes and those long floppy lips, who wouldn't want one? This is the low down on the Saint Bernard before you commit.