The Privileges of Being a Girl
1. Changing our outfits at least 3 times (A woman has a right to change her mind.)
2. Talking about anything in the world or talking about nothing, but giving a look to each other that says a lot!
3. We're really good at multitasking. Feed the kids (if we have them), do the laundry, clean the house, run errands, grocery shopping, cook dinner, work or go to school, and keep ourselves looking presentable; yep, we do it all.
4. Shopping! Need I say more?
5. Analyzing EVERYTHING! (What are my motives behind my emotions? What did he or she really mean?)
6. It's all about relationships with others. (we want to feel connected, appreciated, admired, loved, accepted, cherished, etc.)
7. We want to be the beauty that gets rescued from a knight in shining armor! (skipping the damsel in distress act is allowed and we can also be in a relationship in which we are heroes to each other)
8. We don't have to be the hunter when looking for a relationship (we have an option; we can let the guy pursue us)
9. We are nurturing and empathetic. This makes us great moms!
10. We get to be a part of God's creation...like sunsets and snowflakes; we're all a little bit different but we're all beautiful!