Surviving the Holidays in Relationship
Relationships around festive season
A significant amount of relationships don't survive the pressure of upcoming holidays, more significantly the joyful times of Christmas and New year. More often men are the culprits to break it off then women. Let's examine a few factors that add up to build pressure, that leads to break up.
- Right around holiday season, the question of meeting the family of your significant other or inviting your partner to your family just kind of sneaks up on you and most people are just baffled by the sudden pressure and just give up a nice relationship.
- Most of the relations are kind of exhausting and people struggle to keep pace with their partner, having doubts about durability of relationship. Around holidays this pressure is multifold and most of people just abruptly end their relationship without even considering the devastating effects this will have on their partners
.The above discussed reasons mostly are related to mature people in a relationship.There are also a lot of selfish and shallow people out there who are never sincere to anyone. They also tend to break their relationship, no matter how meaningless,around holidays.
- Most common reason for selfish people to breakup is the need for new girlfriend in new year.
- Then there are those who will end a nice relationship just to get themselves out of buying a gift (yes, these kind of people exist).
So what if you had a breakup
So you have a breakup and it feels like the end of world. You are so certain there is no coming back from this and you will never fall in love again. But there is a silver lining, everybody bounces back, surely it takes some time but eventually you get over the ugly breakup and are ready to enter the dating game again. Here are a few silly tips to speed up the bounce back.
- Get a new hair cut. Seriously, change your looks to get the confidence back in your life.
- Join a gym. It is wise to get the frustration of why he/she left me out of your system and the best way to do that is sweat it out. What is the harm if you also get in shape.
- Go shopping. To be more precise go window shopping. Hit a few malls try out new outfits, see yourself in the mirror and before you know it you are back in business.
- Travel or go on a vacation. A trip to new place will certainly lift up your mood and if you are going to a tourist spot, there are more chances to find a perfect match for a bounce-back.
- Finally go find your friends and spend time with them. In the flair of a relationship, you may have gone out of touch with your friends, but they will be there for you. Just get in touch and spend time with them it will help you get out of break up even faster.