The signs of a cheating boyfriend exposed by real men
Signs of a cheating boyfriend are sometimes right there but you choose not to see it
Five signs of a cheating boyfriend
The signs of a cheating boyfriend are usually the easiest to spot among the other types. The other types comprise of the girlfriend, wife or the husband. How well someone hides the fact varies from person to person of course but generally it is the boyfriend who sticks out more. The two main reasons for this are the level of commitment in the relationship and the fact he is a male. In a relationship like a marriage the husband will still have a large commitment to his wife and family. A husband will cheat but he will less likely want to break up the home so he will really try to hide things as best he could. This is unlike a boyfriend whom typically does not have such a commitment to the relationship as a husband or a wife would. Therefore he tends to be sloppier in terms of hiding things and will be bolder as well. Since he is a male he usually lacks the high emotional intelligence which is seen in females and as a result will tend to overcompensate when he is cheating (buy you gifts etc, hide things).
In this article we try to tackle the 5 top things to look for when dealing with a potential cheater. There are a whole a lot more but these five usually occurs during infidelity. Typically if you find he is hiding anything then that is your first sign he might be cheating. This is what set males and females apart because females don't usually hide things unless they are under pressure. Guys are edgy and will start doing stuff like putting a code on their phones etc. Do you see why it is so easy to pick up on the signs of a cheating boyfriend?
Below are the top 5 signs of a cheating boyfriend in order of rankings:
- He displays odd phone behaviour: This is one of the major signs of a cheating boyfriend and a huge red flag of a player. Is your boyfriend always hiding his phone or keeping it out of your reach? If he says it is nothing or says he likes his privacy. Don't be fooled he has something to hide, the question is what. He may allow you to look at the phone after he has gone through it and delete everything. Why is that? Cell phones should be something that you should not have to fight to see. If this is the case then there is something he is hiding (e.g.an affair) or not being totally upfront with you about.
Another odd behavior which you may notice is that he will increasingly not answer his phone especially on his outings. His excuses may be he forgot it home; left it in the car or battery was low. Sometimes these excuses maybe true but an increase in these things is questionable. When this occurs the cheating boyfriend usually wants uninterrupted time with his love interest. The object of his affection may not even know he has a girlfriend so he needs to hide that. He would also be reluctant to take certain calls in your presence. So keep an eye out for these signs of a cheating boyfriend.
- Change in his daily routine: The both of you get into a routine in meeting and spending time with each other. Now he is breaking this routine to do other things such as hang with his friends or some other new activity in which you are not involved. He will also have things he needs to take care of urgently but leaves little or no details. These are the times when he will meet with the other person he is having an affair with. A simple thing you can do is to pop up at the location where he is supposed to be. Please do not make it look like you are spying on him. Take a friend along and make it look like you casually passed by.
- He is caught in lies repeatedly: A cheating boyfriend usually fumbles when it comes to their whereabouts during an affair. He would tend to use a friend or friends for alibis but still there will be times of conflicting stories. In other words ask him the same question this week and next week and get two different answers. If you do not have a great memory then you need to write down the suspicious event and his answers. Look for consistency or lack thereof. Sometimes to catch the signs of a cheater you have to do some work.
- He will start creating arguments: If your cheating boyfriend does not have the liberty to go out as he would like or if he is afraid of being questioned. Look out for an argument and a guilt trip. Sometimes he will create an argument which doesn't make sense and walk away from you. When you call him he will say he needs space or will not answer the phone. When you ask him where he went he will say by himself to think or he was with a friend. Does this sound familiar? This is one of the oldest signs of a cheating boyfriend.
- High internet usage or an increase in usage: This usually is in the form of an online affair or affairs. It is very easy to talk to many ladies on the internet and try to become involved with all of them. Suppose you as a boyfriend made an attempt on 10 girls and one is a success then that is better than none. However trying at all these people take time and effort and this is why you may see your boyfriend spend increase time on the internet. The new craze now is creating multiple profiles online (living a double life). Therefore your cheating boyfriend will have one profile with you on it and his status committed and the other profile he is single and ready to mingle. Do not take his interests in the net likely because this is the new ground for all sort of stuff. Be mindful what happens out there and keep your eyes and ears open.
This just scratches the surface when dealing with the signs of a cheating boyfriend. If you see two or more of these signs being displayed then you need to investigate further. For more information of signs of a cheating boyfriend you can visit www.how-to-catch-a-spouse-cheating.com. This website contains a wealth of resources dealing with cheating and infidelity as a whole.