Things Not To Do If Your Husband Cheat on You!
What are the things you should not do if you find out that your husband cheated on you ? This is not an easy situation but be careful in your actions to avoid further agravating the problem between you and your husband.
1. Do not make a rush decision that you will regret later on when your emotion is still not settled. Let your anger and hatred pacify first to a lower level. Take time to cool yourself.
2. Do not get so hesterical to the point that you look so stupid and cheap in front of your husband which will make him confirm that he is making the right decision of cheating on you. As much as possible try to contain your emotions within tolerable level.
3. Do not forget your position as the WIFE. Do not go down to the level of the MISTRESS or the OTHER WOMAN. Remember your legal rights over your husband.
4. Do not focus more on the other woman but rather focus on your HUSBAND to WIN him back. Maybe you have been missing a lot of your role as a wife that is why he was looking to someone else instead of YOU.
5. Do not focus on the other woman but focus on YOURSELF. Have a self reality check and find out if you have neglected and stop pampering yourself to look beautiful. If you did then it is about time that you do something about it.
6. Do not fight your husband any further but rather win him back by taking care of all his needs especially in BED. Maybe you have been missing in that part which plays a very important role in keeping the marriage. Revive the passion and intimacy between you and your husband.
7. Do not fight your husband anymore by too much nagging and shouting but rather set a time that you can discuss together your marital issues in private and in peace. You don't need to tell the whole world of his cheating. Remember whatever the shame of your husband is also your shame as a wife and your entire family.
8. Do not give up so easily. Every marriage has its ups and down. This is just one of the trial and challenge that comes along with it. Be strong especially when you have children. Remember you have to consider your children in any decision that you will make since they are the one greatly affected if separation occur between you and your husband.
9. Do not give the other woman opportunity and advantage to win your husband to her side but rather lay down your plan and strategy well to win your husband back.
10. Do not assume that you know and can handle things all by yourself. Ask help from your children if theyare big enough to understand the situation or find a friend or someone who can give you a good advice in handling this situation.
Above all of these things, do not forget to PRAY to God for all your worries and problems. Ask God's help to help you through this situation, to give you the wisdom and grace to resolve all issues. Pray for restoration of relationship and peace to reign your home again. Pray for your family and your marriage to be protected from the works of the enemy. Lay it down before God and He will make a way for you and will have this problem come to pass in due time. Pray for your husband and the mistress of your husband to have a change of heart,a realisation of their sins and inner transformation. Remember prayer works and that you have to pray for your enemy too.God will be your vindicator and your judge.