Top five break up songs
We all have to deal with break ups at some point in our lives. I know from personal experience that a hard break up can really bring you down. One way that I discovered to cheer myself up after a break up is music. And because of the nature of relationship endings and their emotional charge there are plenty of songs about break ups, but today I am going to share with you my favorite ones.
5. At the fifth position of my own personal chart I will place “Someone like you” by Adele. I love her voice and I know that this song sounds sad but if you listen to the lyrics you will realize that one break up is not the end of the world. There are plenty of people out there who can be just like your ex or even better than him/her.
4. At number four I” ll put “Irreplaceable” by Beyonce. This song always reminds me that sometimes we give people more than they deserve, and in most cases they become so fool of themselves. But this kind of people are easily replaced because there is always someone willing to use you for his own agendas. True love and true feelings cannot be replaced , therefore something that can be replaced wasn’t meant to be.
3. My number three is one song from the 80’s- “You keep me hangin' on” by Kim Wilde. This song is a classic when it comes to break ups. May be three generations of people with broken hearts found their way to themselves just listening to:” Why don't you get out of my life And let me make abrand-new start?Let me get over youThe way you've gotten over me.”
2. Kelly Clarkson has many songs which can be qualified as “break up songs”: “Since you’ve been gone”, “Never again” and “Stronger” I honestly love them all so I place them at the third position in my personal chart.
1. An the song that has the most catharsiseffect on me is “Fighter” by Christina Aguilera. My favorite phrase in this song is “After all that you put me through, You think I'd despise you, But in the end I wanna thank you, 'Cause you've made me that much stronger. Thank you Christina.