Top ten tricks to make your husband happy.
Your marriage will be successful only if you learn the trick of adjusting with your husband. Why do today’s modern marriages end in divorce? Husband does not understand his wife and wife does not understand her husband. A man’s world is entirely different from that of a woman and you should be able to get into the shoes of your husband if you want the lovey-dovey lover back into your married life. You should work for the success of your marriage.
- When your husband is angry, do not add fuel to his anger by arguing with him. It is better if you keep quiet when he is angry. You can tell him your point of view when his anger subsides. Your husband will have special respect for you if you are able to withstand his anger.
- Always be presentable at home as men are great admirers of beauty. You fail to take care of yourself after the birth of your children as you feel that they are your top priority. You should pay special attention in grooming yourself so that you look beautiful always. Do not become flabby after marriage. Do regular exercises and maintain a trim figure.
- Pamper your husband with his favorite dish. It is very easy to make your husband love you through his stomach. If you are a woman who always cooks an indifferent meal, then it is time to change. Cook with love and serve with love.
- Keep your house clean and neat. You might wonder how an orderly house will help a marriage. A cluttered house makes your husband’s nerves edgy and irritable. When you maintain your house with neatness, your husband feels that you care for him.
- Give him the breathing space he needs. If he wants to spend the day with his friends or watch his favorite sports in TV, allow him to do that. Do not crib as to how he does not care for you in not spending the time with you.
- Treat his parents with love and respect. He will adore you if you do so. If you back bite about his parents, brothers and sisters, he will hold a grudge against you and show his anger when your parents visit you.
- When he is facing a problem, be his companion and share his burden. Do not aggravate his mood by nagging as to how he was the reason for his problem. Even if he is on the fault, do not point fingers at him when he is still raw in his feelings. He needs a shoulder to lean on and you should be able to lend the shoulder he so fervently seeks.
- Have a smiling face and make him catch your mood of happiness. If you sport a glum look, he reflects your negative emotions and your marriage becomes terribly boring with two glum faces in the same house. Smiling and happy faces lessens any grim situation and so you should always try to be cheerful.
- Do not compare your husband with your colleagues or your relatives. Your husband will hate it. Love him for what he is. If you want him to move up in his job, encourage him positively to work hard to climb up the ladder of success.
- Be friendly with your husband so that he feels encouraged to share his feelings with you. Your interaction with him should be such that he does not want to hide anything from you. If he wants to hide his feelings or problems from you, it means he does not trust your reaction.
It is very easy to please your husband if you take efforts to make him feel comfortable at home, emotionally secure about your love, confident about your support, and hundred percent sure of your compatibility and tolerance towards his faults. He reciprocates in giving you the treasured and endless love you seek from him.