- Gender and Relationships»
- Relationship Problems & Advice»
- What is Love?
Type of Kisses- According to Kamsutra
The Eight types of kissing as per "Kamsutra"
1.Nimitaka - This is just touching of lips with other partner. Further there is no movement of lips.
2.SphuriTaka - The male pushes his lip into her partners mouth but there is no take part of upper lip by female partner.
3. Ghatitaka - the female partner forcefully press the lips of his partner and touching her tongue to his lips. Simultaneously she closes her eyes and put hand on his partners eyes.
4. Samchumbana - Means equal kiss. Staying face to face and then kiss each other.
5. Thiryak- The male encircle the lips of her partner and then kiss.
6. Uddrandha - The male holds chin and head of her partner. Then turn her head and kiss.
7. Avapeeditha - This is same as previous one but in this type there is sucking of lips.
8. Akarishta - Sucking of lips by pressing her lips with fingers without touching of teeths.