Ways For You, Lonely Guy, to be The Take-Charge Guy
Learn the two types of guys
Ladies, when you hear the word, “wimp,” what famous male do you instantly think of? Woody Allen? Now whom do you think of when you hear the word, “confident,”? Nicholas Cage, right?
Why do you think, still talking to the ladies, this happens more often than not? Discovery Channel ran a series of documentaries two years ago about “Why Females are Attracted to Certain Men,” the facts were amazing. The producers really got down to “the nitty gritty,” about why, for example, two guys are standing side-by-side in three-piece suits on a busy New York sidewalk, and then two different guys were standing side-by-side on a beach where mostly young people congregate.
In this social experiment, one pretty girl was only asked to walk by both guys and then reveal what she felt about both guys on a first-impression basis.
Lonely guy: Read this section carefully
All of the guys had nice smiles, appearances, and body posture. But guess which guy this girl chose on both occasions? The guy who the girl “sensed” had loads of confidence and a healthy self-esteem? All from maybe a smile and a “Hi.” Remarkable.
The same test was given to one guy who had to walk by two pretty girls on both a sidewalk and beach. On both occasions, the test guy chose the girl whose smile was the hottest. When asked by the film’s producers if he “sensed,” any confidence or good self-esteem from the two sets of girls, he replied no.
So with that limited-test, I was left to assume that guys go on looks and girls go on confidence and good self-esteem. Simple, right? Not necessarily. This can be a complex event for a guy who wants desperately to talk to this pretty girl, but is rejected almost-immediately. But his jock buddy simply strolls up and with little effort, walks off arm-in-arm with the same hot girl. I pity the poor sap who is left to only watch as his sports-minded friend is leaving to have the time of his life.
To the guys, are you guilty or doing any or all of these things:
- Walking with your head down as if you were a monk?
- Dressing in fashions that were in-fashion three years ago?
- When you talk, is there a lot of “Uh’s,” and “You know’s?”
- Do your hands sweat like a man working in a steel plant?
- Are you afraid if you make eye-contact with a pretty girl you will faint?
If you are doing one or all of these things, it is no wonder that you are a miserable, lonely guy. Did you read the first of my story about how girls can “sense” such as a great white shark can sense fresh blood as far as five miles away?
Guys: Of the three types of guys below, which one would you want to be?
Lonely guy: Which of these men are you?
Well, guys, I tell you. I am not one to “beat around the bush,” with this or any controversial issue. I believe in attacking an issue “head-to-head,” deal with it, and arrive at a working solution for whomever is in trouble, and in this case, it is you, the lonely guys with no confidence or positive self-esteem.
What I want to do is this: I am going to give you out of the sheer goodness of my heart . . .
Ways for You, Lonely Guy, to be a Take-Charge Guy
- When meeting a young lady, always chew your gum extra-fast. This is a sign of someone in charge. (And according to the Discovery Channel documentary, girls love confident guys who are in charge).
- Talk fast. And I mean almost as fast as a professional auctioneer. This is another sign of a man in charge.
- DO NOT look away when you meet this pretty girl. Place your hands on your hips then fix your eyes into her eyes and this one gesture will make her nervous. Not you. And talk about respect. This girl will think you are a “giant of confidence and self-esteem.
- When you get a date with her, and if you listen to me you will, always trot to open her door. Do not crawl along on the ground like a snail. A moderate trot shows her that you are one for not sitting around and a man who knows what he wants and gets it.
- Do NOT “act” intelligent. Be intelligent. From the make of her house, square feet, heating method, to her fashion sense. Girls not only love “take charge” men, but guys who are highly-intelligent. So what if you have to study into the night? The results will be great.
- When interacting with this girl, do NOT adjust your tie or any piece of clothing. This includes your socks and shoes. If you stop listening to talk about her feelings to adjust your socks that you feel have fell down around your ankles, you have lost her. Constantly checking clothing is a sign of low or no confidence. Hang loose and let your confidence “do the driving.”
- Even when dining with her in a plush restaurant, do NOT look away from her. You must master the skill of cutting your steak (not your hand), sticking it with your fork and getting the bite to your mouth—all while listening to her talk about her love for flowers and cross-breeding them.
- Now IF you need to look away for a moment, make your eyes dart as quickly as you can from side to side. This tells the girl that you are a “thinking take charge” man and she will love that about you.
- Do NOT use words like “maybe,” “possibly,” or “might.” These are all words of doubt. Girls hate doubters. But love a man who is able to “take charge” of all situations including her. Example: Girl: “Do you like my dress?” You: “You bet I do. It makes you look so slim.” See what you just did? Took charge and built-up her ego at the same time. Now if she asks you that deadly-question that most girls and women ask men, “Does this dress make my butt look big?” Do not, I beg you, say, “uhh, maybe, errr, maybe,” if you do, say goodbye to this lovely girl who now has hurt feelings all because of you.
- When you and this pretty girl are walking in the city, always find someone to speak to. People such as the man who runs the newsstand or maybe the cop on the beat. It really doesn’t matter. When you greet others, the girl will think to herself, “Gee, this ‘take charge’ guy really knows a lot of people. I like that.”
- And talk about a “golden opportunity,” to show her that you “are” a “take charge”guy, stop, on your walk, to help a person with automotive problems. If it is an elderly person, the girl will be “putty in your hands,” for most girls love elderly people and puppies. Just make sure that you know what you are doing with the senior citizen’s car.
- Unless your new girlfriend, insists on strolling, walk in a brisk gait. I did not say run, but walk as if you are going to close a big deal or meet a new client. She might tease you and say, “Please slow down,” this is your chance to really “pour it on thick as maple syrup,” and laugh as you say, “Aww, you are right. I am used to going wide-open in my high-pressure job. I am sorry.”
- Always, and I do mean always, take HER side no matter what she talks about. If she feels as if she is discriminated against on her job, you “act” upset and say, “I hate it when women are used for work horses. I really do,” or something similar. She will light-up like a firefly. In short, you are no longer a man’s man or a ladies’ man, but a woman’s man—sensitive to her feelings, needs and words.
- If you need to, you can call up “the big guns,” and weep when she talk about her childhood “if” she had a sad upbringing. Just get ready to cry at anything sad she shares with you. This is priceless advice. Do not abuse it.
Finally . . .here are some things that you NEVER do when you are with this new girl:
- Gaze at a sexy waitress when she walks by your table and when the new girl is talking. Instead, and if the new girl comments, “You think she’s pretty?” Girls ask this sometimes. You on the other hand, say, “Are you kidding me? Wearing a skirt so short you can see her undergarments! Shameful.” If you say this with conviction, you will win her heart.
- Drop food on yourself. This is a sign of a lack of confidence.
- Kick her under the table accidentally. Also a sign of being indecisive, not a “take charge” man.
- Ask her with care in your voice if her food is to her approval. Nothing says, “take charge,” like a caring man.
- Do NOT drive away from her home or restaurant unless you make sure that her seatbelt is buckled, which is another sign that you care.
- And if you happen to see an orphaned-puppy or cat, let tears well-up in your eyes. Then you and her gently pick up the cute animal. Ask her if she wants it for herself and if she declines, try to find the nearest animal shelter and then you can “pour it on” again by asking the supervisor at the animal shelter if he or she is going to take good care of the animal and other questions that show your caring nature.
And do NOT allow your new girlfriend to read “this” piece at any time. The consequences may be fatal.