- Gender and Relationships»
- Weddings & Wedding Planning
Wedding Planning 101 Lesson 1
Love is a wonderful thing. It is even more amazing when you finally find the person you wish to spend the rest of your life with.From the moment of the proposal to to the wedding day,marriage can be exciting and overwhelming.
First Comes Love,
So your finally engaged! Your so excited and ready to jump into holy matrimony. You may have even gone out and purchased all the bride publications and are ready to jump in. Yet on the other hand, you may be extremely nervous. You may possibly even by a bit scared. You may be filled with so many emotions and may be confused which steps you should take first.
Then Comes Planning,
The best first step is to envision your ideal wedding. Sit with your partner and discuss your ideal wedding. Here are some key points to focus in on :
- How large or small would you like your wedding to be
- How formal or informal would you like the ceremony to be
- Will the service be in a church
- Who's church will the service be in
- What time of year would you like to get married
- How soon do you wish to get married
- Do you have any key points that are important or not important to you
- What type budget did you have in mind
Remember these are just a few questions to get the ball rolling. Dialog is the most important factor in planning a wedding. Not every man or woman wishes to be heavily involved in the planning. But the key is open communication. During this first step you should designate notebook for your planning. A good planning not book would be large but not overly bulky,You will also want a notebook with pockets or somewhere where you can safely place receipts and business cards.This will actually make a great first entry into this planning notebook.