What Girls Are Really Doing in The Bathroom to Get Ready to Go Out
Yes, girls "are" different.
Granted, girls are different than guys in almost every area of life. This is a "no-brainer." Even the most remedial form of life knows this fact. Examples: girls view life differently than guys; girls are more-methodical; girls can multi-task better than guys and "most" girls take longer to get ready to go out with their boyfriends or husbands. Disclaimer: the previous statement is not a knock on females. Just a fact viewed from the eyes of a male.
Just focusing on one area.
I want to focus on one area right now. And that, for me, is a huge change. I usually try to jam-pack my hubs with information, advice on multi-topics, but not today. I just want you impatient guys to read this ground-breaking piece on why it takes us guys less time to get ready for an evening out than it does our wives or girlfriends on the average.
For guys it is a short work to get ready. He showers, shaves, brushes his teeth, applies deodorant, cologne, dresses and bam! He is ready. And what does he do while his companion is getting ready? He sits peacefully at first. Then the short breaths start followed by the rolling of the eyes while checking his watch to see how much longer his wife/girlfriend will be in the bathroom.
If she is not showing now, he tactfully asks, "Honey, uh, how much do you lack getting ready?"
"Not much and while I'm at it. Let me tell you that us girls have more to do than you guys," she says with anger and authority.
This video is rated "E" for Educational.
Now the "cat is out of the bag."
For eons, men have been told that girls shower, shave their legs, apply make-up, do their hair and choose the right outfit to have a good night with their boyfriends or husbands. And like fools, we believed this "safe" explanation.
But impatient guys, would you like to know . . .
What Girls Are "Really" Doing in The Bathroom to Get Ready to Go Out
(Let it be known that I am taking my life in my own hands by publishing this hub.--Kenneth)
- Some girls are making sure that their favorite sharp knife (given to them by their mom when they married you) is still where she hides it in the bathroom and hiding it in her clothes. She is a girl who likes to be prepared for anything.
- (Note: Impatient guys, I will give you time to let the shock die down before I continue).
- Many girls and women have studied some form of Martial Arts while you are not around, so this time in the bathroom is the perfect time for them to sharpen their moves.
- Some girls are on the cell phone to their BFF's telling them where you are taking them for their birthday's and enjoying a little giggle at how you think that "The Velvet Rib Palace," is the most-romantic place in town.
- Girls like to be relaxed on their evenings out with you, so a few girls are doing some fabulous deep-breathing exercises to calm their nerves.
- While they are looking in the mirror to make sure every part of their appearance is just right, some girls are actually doing some catch-up reading on a new romance novel they bought at the local bookstore. It is about this time you start with the eye rolling and deep breaths.
- You are going to laugh outloud, but facts are facts. There are some "free spirit" girls who are taking a needed "love nap" before they come out of the bathroom. What is a "love nap?" It serves the same purpose as a "power nap" at work, but with love, not work.
- The, (ladies, please pardon my verbiage) older girls are quietly repeating this phrase in their mirror: "I will not fight with him tonight about the cheap restaurant." They say tihis about 20 or more times and when finished, they are in "the zone," relaxed, and ready to eat.
- I happen to find out that girls, when pressed for time, will practice a few new dance steps due to their various daily tasks like their jobs, bill paying, marketing and if kids are part of their lives, dealing with the various childhood questions asked of her.
- Do not get offended, impatient guys, but your wife or girlfriend may be finishing a letter that she started in the morning time that she is sending to her mother.
- Some girls do some last-minute "Silent Cleaning" of the bathroom mirror, counter and sometimes the commode. All done with you hearing one sound. Girls are good. I have told you this more than once.
Lastly . . .
- There are those girls who are "people persons," and love to catch-up with things going on in the neighborhood with the kindly neighbor who sits on her front porch to watch the cars pass by.
Note: Impatient guys, if you will be so kind as to excuse me, I need to change my name, residence, phone number, mailing address and profile information in HubPages.