- Gender and Relationships
What Do Guys Like in the Bedroom ?
Guys aren't satisfied with just sex !
Do you know what guys like in bed ? You see, while you may think you do, the fact is that 99.9% of women are WRONG when it comes to a man's desire in the bedroom. Contrary to popular belief, guys aren’t satisfied with just having sex. They want it to be good and exciting too. So I convinced a couple of guys I know to confess what they really wish women did more of in the bedroom.
My other related hubs
- Kiss and Tell: A Kissing Guide
In people, kissing to express affection is almost universal. About 90 percent of human cultures do it. Why is kissing important ? How to improve a lousy kisser ? And have you ever thought of how many kinds of kisses there are ?
- Tips for Men - What Woman Want While Kissing
Most of you guys don't realize that when you kiss a woman for the first time, she decides right then and there if she ever wants to kiss you again. Or have sex with you at all. Did that sink in ?
- Men Actually Like to Know How you are Feeling - For a lot of men the pleasure of intimacy does not solely come from how they feel, but also how they're making YOU feel. They’re dying for a little instruction. Men parts are different from women parts and sometimes they need to hear what you want. He’ll feel down, depressed, and his self esteem will fall if he thinks you are faking it, or that you simply aren't getting enough pleasure with him in the bedroom. Just like you, he wants to feel that what he is doing is actually appreciated and enjoyed, so make sure you communicate with him.
- Men Want to Know What to Do - Don’t be shy about it. It can actually be quit arousing if you tell him what you want and how you like it. Men like to be challenged, they enjoy it when you actually tell them when a certain position doesn't feel right, or when something else feels really good, because you are helping them IMPROVE. This will make him feel good in the end, because instead of criticizing him on what he didn't do AFTER the fact, you are helping him during which in turn doesn't hurt his feeling.
- Channel Your Inner Truck Driver - While you’re telling him what you want him to do and how to do it, get a little filthy with your vocabulary. No need to be timid in the bedroom; he’ll know exactly what you mean and it’s a turn on for both of you.
- Be Open-minded - Boys will be boys and they’re curious. Don’t EVER do anything you really don’t want to do, but if he’s interested in playing with handcuffs or role-playing, for example, don’t automatically dismiss the idea as him being a pervert.
- Don’t Hold Back - With the exception of being on top, most standard positions put the dude in the driver’s seat, in that they’re doing all the thrusting—but that is not any excuse for just lying there. Men don’t mind doing the work, but don’t want to be the only ones who put in the effort.
- Masturbation - Men like to watch, it’s as simple as that. Giving him viewing pleasure also gives him visual instruction to go along with the verbal mentioned in #1.
- Lights on/Lights off – Again… men like to watch. And that’s pretty difficult if you want the lights off. Don't be insecure. By the time you end up in the bedroom, he'll think of you as a goddess. Act on it. It is very intoxicating to a man if you show him how confident you are about yourself.
- Welcome To the Jungle – No need to explain I guess.Trim it down, have a wax, groom it or whatever, but don’t let him feel like he’s battling in the Amazon.
- Get Out of the Bedroom. There are other places to have sex and it can be exciting. Just give a try.
- Wait to Hop in the Shower and Wash it all Off. Men tend to get lonely when we leave them in bed by themselves so try to save the moment a little longer.
- Good communicating afterwards...Whether spoken or non-spoken, men really value it when women admit their attempts. Saying "thanks...That was great", "I love you", a kiss on the cheek or forehead, a nice hug will let your man enjoy the peak of his sexual experience with you.
Men don't always want sex
If you truly want to know what a man wants in bed, you should understand that he actually doesn't ALWAYS want sex. For instance: sometimes a man may just want to cuddle, but this is misunderstood for him wanting sex. Likewise, if a man is extremely stressed or is tired he may not feel the need for sex, and understanding this is the BEST way to know what he wants in bed, because you can then read his mind and know whether or not he is in the mood, so that he doesn't feel pressured if he is not in the mood.